VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Nebraska is born and raised in NE and shared that she only moved to LA 2 years ago. I think she's representing the state that raised her. I am sure she travels "HOME" often too. It's not as it she intentionlally chose a state that was less competitive and decided to compete there. I would not consider her situation "state hopping"

Author:
We Move around and having a homestate is a-ok
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:48:46 04/10/17 Mon
In reply to: Get rid of this "residency" requirement once and for all 's message, "State hoppers 2017" on 09:47:05 04/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Great. Good for her. The problem is there's no such thing as "homestate requirement". There's RESIDENCY requirement.

Author:
Homegirl resides in LA, end of story.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:51 04/10/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Your logic is hollow. THe RULES state she has to "reside" in the state in which she is competing OR be a full time student,, and she has NEITHER of these contingencies fulfilled, so WHY was this not followed?

Author:
MUO rules were made to be broken and it is BS!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:58 04/10/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.