VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I remember them! DeShauna took us to her work and snuck out to give us a tour of the National mall haha, then she went up to NY by train to meet up with her Miss USA roommate, Kansas. I liked her before the snap day, but liked her even more after. I can actually remember probably almost everyone's snap days.. And I definitely wouldn't say it doesn't matter. MUO isn't going to crown a girl who can't be captivating on social media...though luckily most are.

Author:
lipbalm
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:11:59 04/10/17 Mon
In reply to: lolling 's message, "Exactly no one remembers them at all. They tell you very little and will largely not reflect the competition wherever it is being held in like a month. People fawning over so and so girl over a snap that will be lost in a day is just like people fawning over arrivals shots that don't factor in actual performance (and MUO politics). These are just for fun but seriously I'm not going out of my way to open a Snapchat account and check in just to see all 51 of them." on 15:55:05 04/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.