VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I could care less that the snap chats mean nothing with the judging. It gives us that chance to see how they articulate and May represent themselves in the interview. It's not 100%, but it definitely let's us know if they have the necessary charisma. It also let's us see them without edited photos. With that said, Nevada couldn't even snapchat a full sentence today without chopping her snaps constantly. What's up with that? Love this girl but I hope it's not a telltale sign.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:14:49 04/10/17 Mon
In reply to: LadyBug 's message, "Update on Contestant's snapchat. Thoughts??? I'm finding that some are a bit immature (too young in spirit) for me that I originally had in my top beauties. So far, no one has that "it factor" I'm looking for." on 10:14:06 03/31/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: It has been nice getting to know more about each girl and see their personalities. Some have been a snoozefest. I really enjoyed New Mexico and New York this week and I am interested to see North Carolina and Texas coming up. Some of my other favorites were Montana, Nebraska, Maine, Hawaii and Georgia.

Author:
snapchat favorites
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:44 04/14/17 Fri

Who are the snapchat favorites???

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.