VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: LOL. Loose residency. Is that like loosely meeting the age requirement, loosely having never been married before, or loosely never having had children? Couldn't clapper formers have loosely never had competed at USA nationals before if they didn't make the semis and have the full experience, or maybe they didn't give their full performance? How about ladies just loosely paying state fees. Since we're being loose and all. Just LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:15:52 04/10/17 Mon
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "I absolutely hate the idea of having 50+ at large representatives who are appointed to compete for Miss USA. That takes all of the excitement out of it. I think the system is fine as is, with loose residency requirements in place, allowing girls to compete in states they live in, or go to school in. Having state titleholders gives the general public someone to pull for. Also, if you lose the state franchises, you lose your recruiting base. I suspect with an at-large system in place, MUO would faulter within a few years." on 20:12:56 04/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I got with a guy one time who was a little loose, and lemme tell you, tight is teh way to go. I heratily support the idea of each State sending one of its own, so VT can support VT, TX can support TX, etc. Let the chips fall where they may, as you can always wind up with a Gem like that Teen girl from NH or someplace. America loves an underdog, but it doesn't like to be fooled.

Author:
dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:00 04/10/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Bwahahahahhahahahaha! Oh yeah, tight is the way to go!

Author:
BAhahahahahahahahaha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:28 04/10/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.