VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: You are given the Miss USA snap chat to show the fans what a day in the life of you looks like. That is what she does for a living, I'd rather watch that than listen to girls pretend like that care about animals or stir up some fake tears about having anxiety or their "modeling" careers.

Author:
IgnoranceIsBliss
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:46:28 04/12/17 Wed
In reply to: We get it, you do medical things, you don't have to shove it down our throats (quite literally in this case) 's message, "You're given the Miss USA Snapchat for one day... What would possess you to spend that whole day posting videos of inside people's throats? I had to stop watching, what a lack of common sense or decency." on 01:28:33 04/12/17 Wed

You are given the Miss USA snap chat to show the fans what a day in the life of you looks like. That is what she does for a living, I'd rather watch that than listen to girls pretend like that care about animals or stir up some fake tears about having anxiety or their "modeling" careers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.