VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Iris is so adorable.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:10:02 04/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Iris and Pia are wonderful people!

Author:
WITH CLASS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:01 04/12/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Iris looks much older than Pia. Ohhh. Pia.. She was not kidding when she said that she's crying at night. She's having a lot of issues with her love life.. :'/

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:23 04/12/17 Wed

[> Subject: I see IMG is trying to get the Philippines to host again.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:21 04/12/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: PROLLY

Author:
WITH CLASS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:49 04/12/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: That would be great! MU this last year was exactly what it should be and more! Also, let's hope that MUO/IMG entertains venues in Europe as well....we've currently been dealt a fabulous card to have it in Paris or an equally as fabulous European city.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:14 04/13/17 Thu

That would be great! MU this last year was exactly what it should be and more! Also, let's hope that MUO/IMG entertains venues in Europe as well....we've currently been dealt a fabulous card to have it in Paris or an equally as fabulous European city.

[> Subject: I am saddened that MUO/IMG is not utilizing Iris more. Although Iris had an incredible homecoming in France, I thought she would have traveled more throughout Europe, at the very least visit neighboring countries, including Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy and Switzerland. I think there are many missed opportunities, for example visiting other titleholders and charities, promoting the MUO brand especially in the European and French speaking markets. Although she assisted crowning the new Indonesia titleholder, once again, she could have visited other Asian countries. It just seems to be more of the same. SMH

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:39:04 04/12/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: have you heard of appearance fees?

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:44 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: How much are they? While I hope they're not exorbitant....still nothing in life is free.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:12 04/13/17 Thu

How much are they? While I hope they're not exorbitant....still nothing in life is free.

[> [> Subject: I've noticed that over the years the interest in having Miss Universe and Miss USA attend functions and be the guest of honour has become less and less. It's sad, but at the same time I understand the lack of interest.

Author:
Times have changed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:20 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: There ain't no real benefit to crowning Miss Guadalajara Banana Festival and MUO finally learned that. Only people that care are random third world fans usually from the Philippines or Latin America who are just happy their banana republics are getting some attention for something other than natural disasters, drug lords, and corrupt governments. Plus Esther doesn't want to end up burntout and overweight like Roston. Esther ain't no fool. LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:35 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I remember you had written something like that about Iris before she was crowned. I am actually not surprised she did not travel to these European countries. France has by far the biggest and most prestigious pageant of these, then Belgium. Other MU pageants and prelims are MINUSCULE. As much as I like Kim Kotter, her pageants are TINY and not very prestigious. MU Italy has been appointed in recent years and MU Spain is another smaller pageant (though they benefit from the fact that the original Miss Espana was discontinued, MU Org. should try to get Miss Italia to participate again (like they did until 1997), if a married woman win Miss Italy, then I am sure one fo the four runner-ups would be able to go.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:18 04/13/17 Thu

[> Subject: I can totally understand the lack of interest.. People want to see real beauties when they hear Miss Universe and this two ladies only bring disappointment. We can't believe fans opinion commenting about how beautiful they are.. Do a test .. Get their photos to someone who is totally uninterested in Beauty contests and ask them what they think about those two girls., they will say they are ok ore even "they look beautiful" but then when you tell them they are MU 15-16 they will not believe it., no one expect Miss Universe to be like that., let's be honest.. Beauties like that can be found almost every where...

Author:
Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:53:13 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: LOL. So are you from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, or Venezuela? Or perhaps Ecuador or Panama? Latina queens are so obvious and are salty as hell these days. LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:38 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I thought exactly the same, this sore guy must come from one of the countries you've mentioned. There is no such thing as "lack of interest", actually most people were fed up with fake beauties and happy to see a real change!

Author:
The new MU organization is doing the right thing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:56 04/13/17 Thu

[> Subject: Yeahhhh, I'm sure there are still some people who are pining for the Glamazons of the past (and, don't get me wrong, I do miss them).....BUT I think we know by now that Miss Universe needs to be approachable AND gorgeous. I think Iris and Pia are both, in an interesting way. Most importantly, I think they are like REAL models in the sense that they don't have to hide behind layers of contouring to just be fresh-faced beautiful.

Author:
FirmGrip
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:36 04/13/17 Thu

[> Subject: One of the replies is correct. They are pretty women but in no way, gorgeous like let's say any VS model or insta celeb of today. People these days don't really care about beauty queens, much less about "empowering" or "studies" because this makes the whole thing worse .By pageants including that, they are suggesting that the women who join them are incapable of studying or being nice, so by "softening" it up they give the impression that they give the effort of their life to have finished school WHILE looking pretty.

Author:
It is kind of lame, actually
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:54 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Victoria Secret models aren't gorgeous. They are just thin. Facially IG women are prettier than VS models, but then again makeup has become an art.

Author:
I'm happy with our current winner and the previous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:11 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: This is very true. I would choose Iris and Pia any day over Giselle or Adriana even Linda. They are just tall and overly airbrushed pics. VS models are so overrated. No one cares about VS anymore. Sephora will thrive but VS will be gone anytime soon. The only model that is untouchable of all time is Naomi Campbell. The rest are just meh!

Author:
CHOZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:20 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Yesterday was just an awesome day

Author:
Oh yeah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:43 04/20/17 Thu

H

[> Subject: Have you bothered to take a look at the models on IMG Instagram. The models are so fugly. They don't know what beautiful is and I surely don't buy clothing based upon these high fashion print models anymore. Every single state contestant blows IMG models away.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:51 04/13/17 Thu

[> Subject: My only question is why is it PIA with Iris? Shouldn't it be iris with pia? It just seems like they are highlighting pia so much more than iris, and it doesn't make sense considering iris is the current miss universe

Author:
Odd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:08 04/20/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I was thinking the same thing

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:50:51 04/21/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.