VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Tamiko was my runaway winner that year, even before the pageant began. I was heartbroken, too & to see her reaction made me feel so utterly bad for her. Tamiko will always be one of my favorite Miss Cali's ever.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:02:15 04/12/17 Wed
In reply to: Fan 's message, "Re watching Miss USA 2006, Tamiko Nash was about to break out in tears when she was called first runner up. You could just tell her heart was offically broken.She wanted it so bad that year and everyone knew she was robbed by Tara. (even though I'm pretty sure Tara was picked to be the winner by Trump before she even set foot on that stage)" on 07:00:05 04/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Yep. And Tara's scandal probably made it harder. Rollercoaster ride with no clue if it'll be enough to get the crown.

Author:
Tee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:12 04/12/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: i saw the pageant and i did not think Tara deserved to win. Tamico was way better

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:28 04/12/17 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: Tamiko did not have a good gown + a very toned body, compariong to other contestants. She won her very first pageant at 26 (her last year) as Miss Cali USA in the fall 2005 and THEN MU org gave her a lot of attention, that is why she might have thought she was the chosen one. I think with one extra year of experience, she could have won. To her credit, 12 years later, she looks great!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:51 04/13/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.