VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I can actually understand Christy's disappointment. I've heard nothing but the most effusive praise about Barbara P. yet I think she took the crown in a sort of underdog-coming-from-behind sentiment from the panelists. As the leader after preliminaries, Christy perhaps felt betrayed by the judges. GuyRex went on record in USA Today that week as forecasting USA's win, their reasoning being that there simply wasn't any competition.

Author:
I can understand why Christy took an early flight out. That said, I've been told the staff at Miss USA referred to her as "Christy Bitchner" during her year.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:55:07 04/12/17 Wed
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "The only documented was Christy Fitchner leaving on a private plane after fnals. Though, recently someone said that was not true. I know Shauntay Hinton refused to go to the coronation ball and reports were that she had lost her purse." on 19:12:12 03/29/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.