VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Before IMG, I would have agreed. But Miss Universe is a dental student and Miss USA has a graduate degree. IMG College is an important revenue stream that includes intellectual property, experiential and promotional assets, event signage, digital, tickets, hospitality, live event radio, and shoulder programming including coaches’ TV and radio shows - plus Licensing for 200 top schools. IMG College promoted Miss NC & Miss WA during the national championship game. Expect more of that synergy (like Miss AZ USA's tackle or Katherine Webb in the stands) going forward.

Author:
grad
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:17:54 04/12/17 Wed
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "I dont think level of education has anything to do with how they sizzle on the pageant stage in a swimsuit and evening gown. In an interview, it can help them if they are articulate. But if it is a crutch, and just a talking point for them to tell the judges that they are smart, it could backfire too. Ultimately substance comes from within, and personal experiences. Not a piece of paper declaring you went to school." on 11:45:34 04/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Miss Haiti, Raquel Pelissier, is also a brainy professional, she's pursuing a Master’s degree in scientific research in optometry and vision and speaks four languages. I believe IMG is looking for bright and natural beauty now. How many times have we seen stunning beauties give awful answers and speeches and I guess IMO wants to change that image. Also, Iris and Raquel are 100% natural beauties, none of them have a single plastic surgery. Andrea did admit having a nose job.

Author:
Lyne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:00:34 04/12/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.