VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I will never understand people who despise Vegas as a pageant host. It is the only MAJOR city that has been so welcoming to USA, Universe, and America at the same time. I also wouldn't be so quick to rag on other cities. MUO is clearly pretty disorganized and money hungry so who knows what kind of two-bit proposals and negotiations the buffons at the top their put forward. I'm sure some poor local sponsors in various potential host cities have had to take a blow to their reputations for siding with MUO.

Author:
lolling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:36:28 04/12/17 Wed
In reply to: -- 's message, "It's Vegas. Always trust Vegas. They are good for keeping their word in hosting the pageant. It's all the other cities that aren't." on 15:34:42 04/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Part of the reason is that it is a very hit & miss destination. Some people love it, others despise it. I would fall in the second category more, saying it is overrated and is not authentic (whatever that may imply). But even I, would easily choose it over Cleveland for the sake of girls having more fun! :) For Miss America, it is EASILY better than Atlantic City, but for USA/Universe I prefer that host cities change, especially for Universe.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:58 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: She said that it was a good story

Author:
Oh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:08 04/20/17 Thu

H

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.