VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I am saddened that MUO/IMG is not utilizing Iris more. Although Iris had an incredible homecoming in France, I thought she would have traveled more throughout Europe, at the very least visit neighboring countries, including Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy and Switzerland. I think there are many missed opportunities, for example visiting other titleholders and charities, promoting the MUO brand especially in the European and French speaking markets. Although she assisted crowning the new Indonesia titleholder, once again, she could have visited other Asian countries. It just seems to be more of the same. SMH

Author:
MLB
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:39:04 04/12/17 Wed
In reply to: KiwiGuy 's message, "Iris is so adorable." on 07:10:02 04/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: have you heard of appearance fees?

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:44 04/13/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: How much are they? While I hope they're not exorbitant....still nothing in life is free.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:12 04/13/17 Thu

How much are they? While I hope they're not exorbitant....still nothing in life is free.

[> [> Subject: I've noticed that over the years the interest in having Miss Universe and Miss USA attend functions and be the guest of honour has become less and less. It's sad, but at the same time I understand the lack of interest.

Author:
Times have changed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:48:20 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: There ain't no real benefit to crowning Miss Guadalajara Banana Festival and MUO finally learned that. Only people that care are random third world fans usually from the Philippines or Latin America who are just happy their banana republics are getting some attention for something other than natural disasters, drug lords, and corrupt governments. Plus Esther doesn't want to end up burntout and overweight like Roston. Esther ain't no fool. LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:35 04/13/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: I remember you had written something like that about Iris before she was crowned. I am actually not surprised she did not travel to these European countries. France has by far the biggest and most prestigious pageant of these, then Belgium. Other MU pageants and prelims are MINUSCULE. As much as I like Kim Kotter, her pageants are TINY and not very prestigious. MU Italy has been appointed in recent years and MU Spain is another smaller pageant (though they benefit from the fact that the original Miss Espana was discontinued, MU Org. should try to get Miss Italia to participate again (like they did until 1997), if a married woman win Miss Italy, then I am sure one fo the four runner-ups would be able to go.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:18 04/13/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.