VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: As far as I know, Shannon still had the same prep team from Texas helping her at Miss USA, just a different state director. Truthfully, I thought the only thing she did wrong on stage was that bad hair style in prelims. It may have been enough to squash her potential.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:36:45 04/13/17 Thu
In reply to: Former 's message, "Same. The only thing though is that TEXAS usually has a solid prep team, so if you leave TX, then you're leaving that prep team too. Whereas, hopping from CALIFORNIA to another state isn't the same, in that regard, because CA's prep team has been a little ho-hum for the past several years. In that case, you're only leaving the prestige of >maybe< being named Miss CA for another state title with less prestige. There's not nearly as much risk as there is in leaving TX, because it's not like you're all that prepared for Miss USA from CA from the get-go. Shannon McAnally is the only recent TX girl I can think of who hopped from TX. Unfortunately, she left a stellar prep team in TX for the one she ended up with and sadly did nothing at USA. {Note: I'm all for statehopping, as long as (1) it's on the up and up and (2) you know the capital of the effin state you hop to)." on 10:51:23 04/13/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Those that have been through the Texas farm, are well trained. It also has to be Instinctual. Either you have it or you dont. PERIOD

Author:
Texas Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:42 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Agreed - and you can actually hire the prep team - there isn't a rule that says they only work for free for the Texas titleholder - their businesses are pageant prep. So state hop all you want and come back for training. And you either have it or you don't... its just fine tuning.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:41 04/17/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.