VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Of course, how people would choose anywhere between 2nd and 7th, especially 2nd and 5th is mind boggling, I would EASILY choose being near the end, 12th or 13th in the field of 15th or even the very last one.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:15:19 04/13/17 Thu
In reply to: Kaylee Brown 's message, "I've noticed that the girls who the one of the last few to be called into the top 15, are usually the ones who end up in the top 5. So I would say somewhere towards the end." on 06:43:24 04/13/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: My opinion is No. 2 is a good spot still. Look at recent stats and you will see there is a trend for No. 1 and No. 2 usually advancing in the comp. Still, the last few spots have been the sweet spots for many winners in the last decade especially the most recent half. There are exceptions of course with certain sash states and countries but MUO is not that hard to read these days.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:12 04/13/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.