VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I agree, Miss America is the only pageant I watch. It's m.ore exciting, moves fast, and all done in two hours. Every year I couldn't wait for Miss Universe and Miss USA as they were my favorite pageants. Now, I don't even watch them. I just watch a few clips of them and that's it. MUO has slowly taken away everything that was beautiful about their pageants and destroyed my interest in them. You would think they would listen to their fans and give us a good show as in the past!

Author:
change for the worse
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:16:46 04/14/17 Fri
In reply to: :-( 's message, "So first we we have to wait forever for a date. Then three weeks prior to arrivals the date is finally announced but in fine print? It is going to be interesting to see who they get to host, perform, and judge it. Something tells me we are in for a complete WTF pageant. I never thought I would say this but MAO is the only pageant I look forward to anymore. They get their crap together." on 11:29:09 04/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.