VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: IRIS BEING RUDE TO PIA! BUT PIA HANDLE IT WELL!

Author:
Miss Bongga
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:43:50 04/14/17 Fri

During Facebook Live chat in New York, IRIS is being rude when the guy asked them who is their role model? And she dont pink PIA as one of her role model while PIA is sitting next to her. Why dont she have a common sense? PIA travelled all the way from the Philippines just to help her doing Live Chat. She should at least saying "MY ROLE MODEL IS KATE MIDDLETON AND YEAH ALSO THE ONE WHO SEATING NEXT TO ME. ITS PIA!" It would be a huge compliment & appreciation for PIA after what she done for MUO during past year.

But I love how PIA throw the shade back to her by saying "ALL MISS UNIVERSE WINNER IS MY ROLE MODEL"." Thats an example a true classy act by a former Miss Universe. Great job PIA. She is very grateful queen afterall.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Are you being serious? I would have rolled my eyes into the back of my head if Iris would have declared Pia to be her role model. I'd rather a Miss Universe with a brain, giving an honest answer, than one who feels the need to stroke the ego of her predecessor.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:33 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Please. Both Iris and Deshauna know they are downgrades from Pia and Olivia as they have not been featured the prime titleholder perk of painting Easter eggs! Esther couldn't even be bothered to spend $20 at Duane Reade for a paint kit or to charge her iPhone to record it. Man Deshauna must be pissed she spent all of $699 on her various Sherri Hill competition gowns for this dud of an experience. Iris is probably clueless as to the Easter egg thing so ignorance is bliss. LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:39 04/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: you lead such a miserable life, don't you?

Author:
negative nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:12 04/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: Americans seem to have a hard time accepting the truth of things but so glad our president and FORMER MUO COOWNER is making us all swallow the hard pill of reality. That includes MUO being nearly everything it could be for the fans and the contestants who dump thousands into the system year in and year out. Now that's miserable!

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:04 04/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Can anyone translate what this is supposed to mean?

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:15 04/17/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: I'm not sure I've ever read something positive they've wrote

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:33:17 04/21/17 Fri

[> Subject: Are you stupid? Why are you getting butt hurt about what she said? Didn't look like Pia was mad, y'all need to calm down get a job or something

Author:
CalFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:43 04/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: LOL, one of the most stupid filipino comments I've ever heard!

Author:
Stop that crappy non-sense please
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:44 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: This. It's Holy Week there so they are all out of work and school and busy bullying anyone who doesn't like Pia and nailing themselves (in real life yes check your news) to crosses. LOL

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:10 04/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: For Pete's sake, there was NOTHING rude about that.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:46 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: PIA FLEW ALL THE WAY FROM PHILIPPINES JUST TO ACCOMPANY HER FOR LIVE CHAT. BECAUSE MUO ONLY TRUST WITH PIA TO CONDUCT SUCH LIVE CHAT. SHE IS A PRO. IF NOT IRIS COULDNT HANDLE IT BY IT SELF WITH HER LIMITED ENGLISH & CHILDISH ACT/GESTURES WHILE TALKING!

Author:
Mas Pak Eto!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:31 04/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Your English is pretty limited and pretty sad yourself.

Author:
Oy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:07 04/15/17 Sat

[> Subject: I was gonna comment, but everything I wanted to say was already said LOL.

Author:
Groove (NSI)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:13 04/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: The better question why is Pia still in NY?

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:38 04/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: This has got to be the stupidest thing ever. As much as I like Pia as a person, why would an educated French lady, student of dentistry, have Pia as role model? Specially since she didn't do much during her reign except sleeping with 3 different guys in her NY apartment. It is her life, that's nice, but hardly "role model" for Iris. Who can mention a TON of women who have actually done something for our world.

Author:
LOL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:24:38 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Pia was the last one of the long lime of winners without a college education OliNia comes to mind as well as many other winners from the oughties on. As I said in a previous post, times of a *one minute question on current events* are over, IMG is now looking for a more educated winners. Though to be fair, Pia did stuly CUINARY TECHNIQUES, though I do not think it was at a universitary level. I believe the original poster tried to STIR THE POT by creating this whole story, I highly doubt Pia or any other MU would have been offended.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:56 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: PIA won Miss Universe in 2015. She known as the most hardworking Miss Universe in the last decade. Ask PAULA SHUGART she can tell you good thing about PIA for whole day. Plus her dedication to her title is commendable. For me that is qualified enough to be a role model for aspiring pageant contestant.

Author:
Miss Kabogera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:12 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Unlike many other contestants who refer to Mother Theresa as a role model, Iris said once that the woman she admires the most is Marie Curie, a pioneer in the study of radioactivity and Nobel Prize winner. Actually she was inspired by this lady to study dentistry. There's no way Iris would pick Pia as a role model.

Author:
Just saying
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:54 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: IF YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO PIA. AT LEAST YOU SHOULD SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION TO YOUR SENIOR WHO HAD DONE SO MUCH TO YOUR ORGANIZATIO

Author:
Pak Ganern!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:26 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wrong. She and Pia are equals. It would have been fake and contrived to put on that kind of show.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:53 04/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: You again! This video shows very clearly how well Iris and Pia get along, they are good friends and they're having a great time. It's only sick fans like you who want to make trouble and controversy.

Author:
You're a pain in the butt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:22 04/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: This is stupid and obviously this person's 3rd language is English.

Author:
no story here
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:00 04/16/17 Sun

[> Subject: She answered honestly. She didn't know what a role model was or meant. Pita had to explain what it was. She said she didn't have one. No big deal. However, this bbq shows the difference in pageant prepping.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:36 04/15/17 Sat

[> Subject: You are just trying to create drama where there is no drama...

Author:
Cammie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:10:10 04/15/17 Sat

[> Subject: pfffttt...oh please...don't us momshie...

Author:
Ginalingan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:29:50 04/15/17 Sat

i am filipino...and what stupidity is this?!? this is a clear example of why a lot of pageant people hate us. a lot of us just love stirring the pot and creating much ado about nothing. and don't get me started with the claims of being "the best pageant fans in the world"...i shudder everytime fellow pinoy pageant fans say that. there's nothing to see here pinoys...carry on, keep moving...just beware of the dead bodies on your path

[> [> Subject: You must be one of those Filipino fans that follow Latina queens like puppies even though them and their fans think you all look like dogs. Kudos to the Filipino fans who are out proud and loud! LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:24 04/15/17 Sat

[> Subject: You can't be as stupid... Even if I am a fan of misses, there is much important orle models than pageant queens... If you ask Iris, I am really sure she don't consider herself as the much important role model in the world... Pia and Iris are miss univeses, that's pretty cool and I love them, but they aren't MAJOR role model in the world... There is more important than pageant in life. Tsssssss

Author:
Bastien
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:47:01 04/16/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: This is silly

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:13:57 04/16/17 Sun

[> Subject: My first thought as I read this was that this post had to have been done by BamaMan....LOL, who i greatly respect and see as a role model due his sense of humor!

Author:
PD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:40 04/17/17 Mon

[> Subject: Oh my God, WHY are we still looking at Pia? I only want to see Iris now. We have had Pia shoved down our throats, go away already.

Author:
New Queen! Why does she even have to share her spotlight with Pia! annoying
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:02:36 04/17/17 Mon

[> Subject: Of course Iris should have mentioned Pia as a role model as she is her predecessor and one of the best Miss Universe int he last 40 years. I find Iris very ordinary and classless. She will be destroying all the job made by Pia before her reign ends

Author:
Bella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:50 04/17/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I don't think a dentist needs a beauty queen for a role model.

Author:
She has accomplished much more than Pia has already.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:10 04/17/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: How could you insinuate that iris has done more than Pia? More what? Pia was very eloquent from day one and Iris can't hardly understand the language so u would like to know what you are referring to

Author:
Stop being an idiot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:43 04/18/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: You're right. No beauty queen should ever be a role model.

Author:
A role model must be someone outstanding in science, literature, etc.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:02:23 04/21/17 Fri

[> Subject: This thread is getting ridiculous. Its not a competition between these two. Pia is done. Iris is just beginning.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:51 04/17/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: AGREE

Author:
Sheesh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:01:57 04/17/17 Mon

Pia's fans are the worst.

[> Subject: To the Administrator: Sorry about the message posted and I don't mind if it gets deleted! Thank you!

Author:
WITH CLASS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:08 04/17/17 Mon

[> Subject: She's not rude

Author:
'
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:34 04/18/17 Tue

'

[> [> Subject: She is very rude and if you don't notice then it might be because you grow up in a pigstay, which is explains it all.. Pia handle so well the situation and so gracefully praise Iris. I am so glad the MUO decided to boost Iris reign with Pia's company. We Americans love well deserve winners and Pia is defiteley one of the most admired MU among us

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:05 04/27/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.