VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Sherri is salty as heck over the fact that the queens from the premier pageant state in the nation would rather dump $10,000 on recycled hand-me-downs from the drag queens of Venezuela over her recycled overpriced made in China crap. Just LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:53:24 04/14/17 Fri
In reply to: . 's message, "Karlie has hardly had a reign until this point, I don't think that will change much now. I also don't think Sherri Hill has an interest in her - she didn't walk in NYFW or even model in a market." on 09:16:58 04/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: What the actual fuck is your issue with my country? Did a Venezuelan guy fucked you silly and tossed you to the curve...'cause the BUTTHURT is real bitch. Talking about SALTY.

Author:
Koroklo (The Shih Tzu lover)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:16 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: LOL I have no issue with your country as all I know about it is that the government is running it further into festering third world dump status. Oh and their beauty queens strive for the drag queens yet Texans pay top dollar for the Straccia gowns he designed for them. And please, everyone knows Venezuelans go gaga for American booty so ain't no Venezuelan pumping this (which they have and we're good at it) and then dumping it. LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:25 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.