VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Actually, I know several people who have made these last minute arrangements to attend Miss USA in Vegas. I did my flights and hotel all in about 20 minutes. And I have to admit, it was far cheaper than I imagined it would be. Its still no excuse for the delay from MUO/ IMG/ FOX (whoever). But i expect business to move forward as usual, and we will still have a great event from a production point of view.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:52:55 04/14/17 Fri
In reply to: lolling 's message, "People rag on Julia Morley but yeah she can put together a pageant on her own in advance. MUO has like a Pres, VP, a gaggle of middle directors, and like 65 interns. I'm sure all are busy sending out resumes and or playing on Snapchat while in the office while Esther runs around taping them in the apartment and in alley downstairs. Of course they will black out the Mandalay Bay empty sections with curtains to make it look sold out but yeah who's going to make last minute Mother's Day plans to watch a in Vegas at this point. JUST LOL." on 12:50:24 04/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Great so you and your pageant groupie friends booked inflated travel plans at the last minute to go, which was always going to be the case anyway for a good number of you, to watch 60 minutes of pageantry on Mother's Day weekend. Your Moms must be so proud of their pageant queens. LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:24 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why are you so upset about this? And why do you feel the need to attach a personal jab with the "queens" remark? If you can go, great. If not, I'm sure watching it from home will be just as good. But for the record, I dont find anything in terms of cost to be inflated. Its actually the least amount I've paid to go to Miss USA since 2010.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:34 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Who said I'm upset? This is all fun and games. Don't take anything anyone here says personally and you'll be fine, even though we all know you can dish the name calling as good as the next person so spare us the melodramatics. And the fact the pageant is the cheapest in 7 years for you personally doesn't mean it's not going to cost more for someone else at this late juncture and on an independently big weekend. Besides you haven't seen ticket prices yet and the pageant is in exactly 1 month out LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:08 04/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Agree. I was shocked how affordable this trip was last minute.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:54:28 04/21/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.