VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Pia was the last one of the long lime of winners without a college education OliNia comes to mind as well as many other winners from the oughties on. As I said in a previous post, times of a *one minute question on current events* are over, IMG is now looking for a more educated winners. Though to be fair, Pia did stuly CUINARY TECHNIQUES, though I do not think it was at a universitary level. I believe the original poster tried to STIR THE POT by creating this whole story, I highly doubt Pia or any other MU would have been offended.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:44:56 04/14/17 Fri
In reply to: LOL 's message, "This has got to be the stupidest thing ever. As much as I like Pia as a person, why would an educated French lady, student of dentistry, have Pia as role model? Specially since she didn't do much during her reign except sleeping with 3 different guys in her NY apartment. It is her life, that's nice, but hardly "role model" for Iris. Who can mention a TON of women who have actually done something for our world." on 20:24:38 04/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: PIA won Miss Universe in 2015. She known as the most hardworking Miss Universe in the last decade. Ask PAULA SHUGART she can tell you good thing about PIA for whole day. Plus her dedication to her title is commendable. For me that is qualified enough to be a role model for aspiring pageant contestant.

Author:
Miss Kabogera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:12 04/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.