VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Nobody came on this board "hyping" Miss Ohio today. A post was made about her snap take over not being done in Ohio. I have watched several girls do snaps from different states in the last couple weeks. As ppl have mentioned above, they do travel A LOT. I agree with what was said above, she's not parading around TX giving us a tour. She hasn't taken anything away from Nancy when it's her snap chap takeover. I think ppl think jealousy is the issue here because Miss Ohio is the only one being called out for what you want to consider "rule breaking" but its okay when over 50% of the girls are doing the exact same thing. This board gets ridiculous at times. I doubt any of the title holders come read these threads. Being judged by everyone who think they should be perfect. SMH

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:43:52 04/17/17 Mon
In reply to: These are facts so I doubt anyone is jealous. It seems like she is possibly trying to get her name on this board desperately. Concentrate on USA and get off here 's message, "Here is my take on it. No one is hyping Miss Ohio except for her or her family. Not one person that normally post on the board has her on their list" on 20:49:58 04/17/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Wrong.... If you go back to some posts, I have been calling her into my top 5 for some time.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:13 04/18/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Well she is going to win because apparently she found a cure for heart disease

Author:
Who knew there was a cure.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:49 04/18/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Lol,

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:14 04/18/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: I'm an RN and you can reverse congestive heart failure!

Author:
You are a very ugly person to comment on someone's health..
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:06 04/18/17 Tue

Darla Evens

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: My brother is a heart surgeon and you can improve but you cannot reverse it

Author:
Truth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:02 04/18/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I might add you can get a pacemaker but cannot reverse the effects

Author:
Look it up
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:06 04/18/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Your brother is an idiot heart surgeon

Author:
Even idiots can google the truth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:57 04/18/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.