VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: You must not follow her on any of her social media accounts. While MUO has not necessarily spotlighted her reign, she has actually been very busy, particularly the last 4 months or so. I always see her posting from philanthripic events and doing tons of activities in the community. In regards to her still living in Texas, who was the last Teen who actually moved to New York City? I dont even remember.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:17:05 04/18/17 Tue
In reply to: social media addict 's message, "What's the point of the Teen title?" on 06:47:52 04/18/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: The bigger issue is that she is doing things a state titleholder would do. My expectation of Miss STATE Teen USA is that she would volunteer in her local community. My issue is that she has done no national tours. Isnt the national cause of Teen USA alcohol and substance abuse? (Ahem, Katie Blair).

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:35 04/18/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: This is crazy

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:44:10 04/21/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.