VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Note "at Miss Teen USA." I didn't watch Miss Teen USA. All I know is there was a picture of her on here maybe a month or so ago where she was wearing some awful pattern and this alleged "best body" looked like a regular mall girl and was very short standing next to Iris and Deshauna. That's fine if that's what being Miss Teen USA is all about now, but then you need to accept that Miss Teen USA now is not what is going to model clothes anymore. Runways need a certain body for the clothes to look good. You can't have it both ways. Either we pick girls who can model clothes well and is the complete package like Katherine was or you settle for "not stick thin but fit, what it's about now" and watch the other Miss winners from the fashion runway sideline.

Author:
sorry not sorry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:27:43 04/18/17 Tue
In reply to: than ya 's message, "Are you kidding me? Karlie has one of the best bodies and clearly won fitness by a landslide at Miss Teen USA. She's not stick thin but she is fit! Thats what being Miss Teen USA is about now. Not the old tall stick thin body anymore." on 22:29:27 04/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.