VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I do think the Teen pageant is extremely important in terms of state franchise and recruiting. I've been told from many state directors that without Teens, they might not make a profit of any kind. And if they are not making a profit, who pays the bills? Teens are very important in keeping MUO alive and well.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:50:59 04/18/17 Tue
In reply to: It's OK. Teens aren't very important in advertising anyway... ;) 's message, "I don't really think this has anything to do with her. They really don't have much for the teen to do. It doesn't help that she has a bit of a cloud hanging over her from the start. MUO has proven they don't have their act together (Tickets for Miss USA.... anyone?) This is just another example." on 16:49:12 04/18/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Tell that to all of the directors. Some do next to no recruiting or retention of teens (or misses for that matter).

Author:
No name but I bet you can guess the state
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:17 04/18/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Agree ICEMAN. That 'Teen Advertising' comment was sarcasm.. I think they are very important

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:42 04/18/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Interesting read.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:53:18 04/19/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.