VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Oh my

Author:
!!!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:19:34 04/19/17 Wed
In reply to: CrmeDeLaCrme 's message, "One of my favorite Miss Universe faces EVER. I love how humble Ximena is and how she didn't need an entire "show" to stand out. Ximena didn't need big hair, 8 tons of makeup and/or an over the top trying too hard walk, dress or personality. Ximena's authenticity and natural beauty won me over immediately. Sometimes simplicity IS key. Also, Ximena was one of the few and last Miss Universe queens I saw on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival. Seeing a Miss Universe on such a prestigious red carpet taking photos with Gwen Stefani and Claudia Schiffer was so darn cool! Ximena was also one of the only MU that got invited to Heidi Klum's annual NYC Halloween party where she dressed up as the Universe lol. Congrats to her and what a lucky man he is! May God continue to illuminate her journey." on 17:40:45 04/04/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.