VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I agree. She just went to Mexico with Deshauna for charities. How come these FACTS are ignored. I am wondering if her friendship with Deshauna will survive the test of time, she is be a good role model to explain to Karlie that certain things cannot be said and that one should not blame their family and instead focus on what we say. And Karlie appologized for this situation many times. On the same topic, I have not seen Miss New Jersey Teen USA appologize for using the N word on twitter a few years ago. Or am I missing something?

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:52:26 04/19/17 Wed
In reply to: Observer 's message, "Our Miss Teen USA has been doing no less than Katherine did last year. Karlie has actually been doing quite a bit of charity work. I really like her. Those who don't have a personal agenda and are mad she kept her title." on 15:32:48 04/19/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I don't not not like her. I just don't care anything about her at all. She doesn't impress me and never did even before the slurs.

Author:
very different
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:00 04/19/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.