VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: She's crazy like most beauty queens

Author:
W
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:17:41 04/19/17 Wed
In reply to: Milan 's message, "She was ugly anyway... I don't think Bob make a difference. I remember her answers and they could not be more stupid. colombia was robbed that year" on 08:25:57 04/19/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: She sounds like an alcoholic more than anything: http://www.vaildaily.com/news/former-miss-venezuela-violates-2011-probation/. Man it must be hard when your looks stop getting you somewhere in her life. Lesson to all you young and beautiful things who think you'll be that way forever! Beauty fades and there will always been someone younger, thinner, and prettier coming along. Always.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:07 04/19/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I don't think she is that crazy or alcoholic as people says. She must have been having a hard time back then. I read interviews made 1-2 before her divorce and she was full of pride about her marriage and her kids. She was married for 30 years/ Then I read another interview where her then husband admits having affairs and that started the troubles at home.. she gave up the opportunity to make a career to be a house wife and then when her older the husband goes chasing the younger ones. Not an easy pill to swallow. She worked in her home country and in USA, completed university in USA with high distinction but decided to work with her husband.

Author:
It does not sound crazy to me. Stupid perhaps. She is also well recognised in Houston for her charities and found a recent interview and seems perfectly all right
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:35 04/20/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: What stupid comment. It's out of place and for your record I don't think she was precisely the typical beauty queen that relied on her looks. She got a degree in USA as it was said and gave up her career to focus on her family. I totally understand how she might have felt discovering than her husband was having sex with prostitutes. She gave him and her family all her good years and got that in return. I would have felt Betrayed and resentful as well. I am glad to hear that she has started all over again without a partner but with her kids. I never paid attention to her before but she was certainly not the typical beauty queen

Author:
Mia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:31 04/21/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.