VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Lol who said I was gay? You are making an assumption.

Author:
Vegas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:19:40 04/20/17 Thu
In reply to: Just A Fan 's message, "Tell ya what, society will work on its "racism" problem when you and your racial minority community work on your homophobia problem. The biggest defenders of Carrie Prejean were in fact black members of the board. Same black members who demand everyone bow down and worship their feet and call everything racist. And you Vegas being gay doesn't absolve your own homophobic slurs like calling posters here out of name. If we called you a spic, dirty, beaner, Puerto Rican wetback, you being a constant race baiter on here would be playing all sorts of cards but somehow calling gay men queens and fairies and other slurs (no not all gays appreciate it) is ok? Oh but we forget, racial minorities can dish it, they just can't take it" on 21:57:42 04/19/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Gay not gay. Your community has plenty of work to do when it comes to bigotry, homophobia and racism toward others before you all do this poo poo "why me?" Victim hood song and dance which clearly I'm not the only one not falling for. Go back to bashing Miss USAs while fawning over your clapper Puerto Rican bots who all looks like horses with nose jobs lately.

Author:
Just A Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:27:34 04/20/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Lol I suggest you look at my track record. I am the one who is against the latina bots lol. I always support the European and African girls.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:20:32 04/20/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.