VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I didn't read that drivel. I'm just happy the low class types have to still deal with Karlie. And also that the very unfortunate looking Deshauna is giving up her title in days. Win win in my book.

Author:
Sparkles
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:25:00 04/20/17 Thu
In reply to: lolling 's message, "LOL what precious groups have I asked protection for? MUO fans of yesteryear and that's it. My issue with Karlie is that she has been the lamest Teen titleholder we've seen since I can't remember when. Completely underwhelming despite coming from the strongest pageant system in the nation. So spare me your "poor white me" Trumpsheep diatribe." on 23:09:20 04/19/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Lol your white hood is showing.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:21 04/20/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: LOL glad I could bring the real ya sweeties because all the fake "here for positivity and support and rainbows and unicorns" (unless you are from some "precious little group" then you can GTFO) crap is nauseating. Ain't it refreshing to say what you really feel? We need more of this honesty here and IRL. But back pageants, believe me I am ready to be done with Deshauna like you too. She is boring AF too and just got lucky with her Weekend Warrior story. And I'm not concerned at all about seeing Karlie longer because she's nowhere to be seen! LOL.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:43 04/20/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.