VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Karlie is not lame, she is amazing. the most lame teens are in my opinion are Cammie and katie because cammie continues to spew mean remarks and Katie because of her involvement in the tara mess. AS for karlie teens do say things and sometimes they do not know what they are saying because they do not think before they say something. And the things she said were said way before she won. Not so for the things Katie and Cammie did and said

Author:
betty
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:40:36 04/20/17 Thu
In reply to: lolling 's message, "LOL what precious groups have I asked protection for? MUO fans of yesteryear and that's it. My issue with Karlie is that she has been the lamest Teen titleholder we've seen since I can't remember when. Completely underwhelming despite coming from the strongest pageant system in the nation. So spare me your "poor white me" Trumpsheep diatribe." on 23:09:20 04/19/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Why are you dragging Katie into this? Her "involvement in the Tara mess"? She was an 18 yr old in NYC and you blame her for the actions of her Miss titleholder? I have no words.

Author:
RockyGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:55:00 04/20/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: i am not blaming her for the tara mess. She had a bad attitude in pageant place. That was in her reigh not before she competed in a pageant

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:23 04/21/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.