VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about but boy are you incorrectly generalizing and mis-characterizing an entire group. No I am not impressed with these teen. I think she's facially average, short and chubby. I thought all of this before learning about her racist remarks. I also happen to love the Mr. USB contest. Have followed over 5 years and only registered to participate in voting year Iceman won. Almost did this year to vote for Gaj bur lost track of time. I posted that I didn't understand why people were complaining about it. So again what are you even talking about right now?

Author:
bitch, please
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:26:40 04/20/17 Thu
In reply to: Just A Fan 's message, "Their point is, many of the same folks who were outraged by Karlie are same ones bashing the Mr. USB contest with suspect remarks that are bigoted so let's not pretend the African American community are always victims when we've all witnessed ignorance they approve of toward other groups. Especially one that comes to mind they are notorious for." on 16:04:55 04/19/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.