VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2021 State Titles

Subject: NEVADA results- will update as I get more info

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:49 01/05/20 Sun

Miss Top 15:
Kimberly Andres, 3rd RU
Arianna Bustos, 1st RU
Brittany Butler, 2nd RU
Diana Cervantes
Miranda Contreras, 4th RU
Lan Do
K-La Duncan
Guadalupe Escobedo
Alyssa Guthrie
Stormy Keffeler
Alexa Miller (Peopleís choice)
Victoria Olona, Nevada USA 2020
Laura Saucedo
Savannah Schechter
Litzy Torres

Teen Top 5:
Montana Cencerik
Alyssa Fuller
Tinley McWhorter
Lenzie Taylor
Mariel Valladares

Last edited by author: Mon January 06, 2020 00:31:05   Edited 2 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:
Subject: ARIZONA results

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:37 01/05/20 Sun

AZ USA 2020- Yesenia Vidales
1st- Alexa Zellers
2nd- Isabel Ticlo
3rd- Andrea Valera
4th- McKenzie Jones

T16
Kim Artounian
Britni Elbert
Paige Giuliani
Candace Kanavel
Samantha Landsman
Alexia Lorch (People's Choice)
Connor Malone
Holli Peters
Blair Puleo
Cecilia Rodriguez
Rachel Voltz (Photogenic & Mentor)

Congeniality- Keysia Curry

AZ TUSA 2020- Molly Schwanz
1st- Mckenzi Lindhag
2nd- Ashley Brady
3rd- Lauren Dorn
4th- Grace Lincoln

People's Choice- Jade Weaver
Congeniality- Karly Swett

Replies:
Subject: Tonight's NV USA will be webcast at 7 PM Pacific/10 PM Eastern.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:03 01/05/20 Sun

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://livestream.com/accounts/13124053/events/8951019/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=true&mute=false">https://livestream.com/accounts/13124053/events/8951019/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=true&mute=false</a>

Replies:
Subject: Ca and Fl

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:37 01/05/20 Sun

According to wikipedia the Chrisleys are not California and Florida directors anymore. Any truth to that?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Nebraska USA 2020 Contestants

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:35 01/04/20 Sat

http://www.warriorsforross.com/neusa2020/index.html

Erika Etzelmiller (NE Teen USA 2016 and Non-Finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2016), Samantha Washington (NE Teen USA 2017 and Non-Finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2017), and Jessica Shultis (NE MAO 2018 and Top 10 @ Miss America 2019) are on the roster.

Replies:
Subject: Helped by the right styling / hurt by the wrong styling

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:32 01/01/20 Wed

Who are some MUO contestants who were really helped by having the right styling? And who were some contestants who were really hurt by the wrong styling?

Here are two that occur to me...

The right styling...
Kosovo, Marigona Dragusha, at Miss Universe 2009. She ended up as 2nd runner up, which I think is incredible. But I think it was mainly due to perfect styling in EG. She was channeling Audrey Hepburn in the elegant sapphire blue gown and the bun.

The wrong styling...
Canada, Siera Bearchell, at Miss Universe 2016. I really liked her, and thought she was great overall, but everything seemed wrong with her styling, both in the up-close videos and in the EG competition. Even she admitted in her recent YouTube videos that she hated that gown. (I forget what the story is about why she was stuck with it.)

Who stands out to you?

Replies:
Subject: I agree on Gabriella's win. Seeing Venezuela win its 17th crown with a super generic contestant over the stunnigly beautiful Spain was a major head scratcher. I think this might have even been the first case of wrongly read results. Even the camera man focused on Patricia.

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:21 12/25/19 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Miss USA 2010

Author:
help?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:36:28 01/03/20 Fri

I'm scoring this decade's pageants, doing a best of the millennium, and then likely retiring from my interest in pageants after almost 20 years.

I can't find Miss USA 2010 anywhere online. Does anyone have any suggestions? If not the whole pageant, then the three competition segments would do :)

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Replies:
Subject: No word on who is competing in Arizona? And it's only 4 days from now.

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:29 01/01/20 Wed

Replies:
Subject: D.C. & Virginia contestants are up, occurring on the same weekend and same venue

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:59 12/31/19 Tue

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 2020
Miss: 20
Teen: 4
https://www.missdistrictofcolumbiausa.com/contestants/

Lots of stunning ladies in Miss! Cierra Jackson, Shannon Lynch, Chelsie Stevens back, as well as a few SF's from last year who are beautiful (Sasha & Faith).

VIRGINIA 2020
Miss: 24
Teen: 15
https://www.missvirginiausa.com/contestants/

All I can say is good luck selecting a Top 10 and/or winner for Miss. As far as the Teens, any girl could be the winner.

Last edited by author: Tue December 31, 2019 14:48:41   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: DISCUSS PLEASE: As part of image rehabilitation after the Jamal Kashoggi saga and many human rights issues like violence against women and LGBTQI condemnation , the Saudi government is paying some influencers to "party" in Saudi. One of them is a Miss Universe that "already made it" as Lu Sierra claimed it.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:40 12/22/19 Sun

Replies:
Subject: upcoming webcasts?

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:06 01/02/20 Thu

Will any of the upcoming state pageants be webcast? Hoping to watch a real pageant! The recent MAO and Universe pageants were kind of a let down.

Subject: Miss Oregon USA 2020 Contestants

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:38:04 12/26/19 Thu

https://missoregonusa.com/2020-miss-oregon-contestants/

Allison Cook (OR MAO 2013 and Non-Finalist @ Miss America 2014) is on the roster. Brooklyn Lowery is making her second attempt @ OR USA, after having been Top 11 @ OR USA 2019, and a Non-Finalist @ CA USA 2017 and 2018.

OR USA 2019 had a last minute addition to their roster so there may be more contestants added to the 2020 roster before the actual competition.

Replies:
Subject: Jenna TalačkovŠ

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:41:14 12/30/19 Mon

Are you guys surprised that almost 8 years after Jenna TalačkovŠ competed at Miss Universe Canada, we have seen few transgender delegates in state and national pageant.
I remember that in 2013, at Miss California USA there was a transgender delegate that had left her work at a juice bar to compete at Miss USA in her only and last year of eligibility. She did not make top 20.
And around three years ago, there was a pageant contestant in a Pageants Northwest competition and if I am not mistaken, she made it to the semis.
There was a 1st runner-up at Miss US Virgin Islands 2 years ago. And last year a contestant in Mongolia. Any other openly transgender contestants?

I still think Jenna was the best of them as she has a nice soft side... and yet can still be fierce! Rewatch her performance at Miss Universe Canada here: <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://youtu.be/qQAJKy0nJpc">https://youtu.be/qQAJKy0nJpc</a>

Replies:
Subject: MASSACHUSETTS contestants are up, babies!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:41 12/27/19 Fri

Teen: 58
Miss: 72

https://www.missmassachusettsusa.com/contestants/

Considering MA is one of the smallest states, they consistently have one of the largest contestant pools. With that said, I'm only seeing a handful of Miss contestants who could do some damage at Miss USA.

Who are you Top 5 favorites?

Replies:
Subject: The MUO decade in review

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:04 12/22/19 Sun

Yep, it's the end of another year and another DECADE!

What stands out for you the most from MUO pageants of the 2010s? For me...

Titleholders I loved: Katherine Haik (Teen 2015), Kaleigh Garris (Teen 2019), Erin Brady (USA, 2013), Nia Sanchez (USA 2014), Iris Mittenaere (Universe 2016), Catriona Gray (Universe 2018), Zozibini Tunzi (Universe 2019)

Some HIGH POINTS

- Angela Ponce (Spain) at Miss Universe 2018. Her moment to shine was so moving and historic.

- The demise of "sash factor" at Miss USA. Over the past decade, we saw first-time winners from Oklahoma, Nebraska, Nevada, Connecticut, and high placements for the Dakotas. (On the other hand, Miss Universe seems to be more predictable than ever. But they have been crowning deserving winners in my opinion.)

- Former titleholders on social media: one my favorite developments of the past decade is watching former titleholders do their predictions and recaps: Shandi and Susie, Dani Walker, Siera Bearchell, Nia Sanchez, and a few others.

And a few LOW POINTS

- The 2015 "error" at Miss Universe. I am still convinced this was a publicity stunt and very cruel one at that. The most shameful pageant moment of the decade for sure.

- Kaci Fennell (Jamaica) as 4th runner-up at Miss Universe 2014. That just didn't make sense based on how everything else went up till then. She really should have been in the final two.

- Rima Fakih's entire year (2010) as Miss USA.

- The rushed swimsuit and evening gown competitions of the past few years. WTF? It's the heart of the pageant, why rush through it?

- Steve Harvey. Now that his 5 year contract is done, maybe we can start the next decade with fresh blood.

What are your highs and lows from 2010 to 2019?

Replies:
Subject: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6bJq5MhlKv/?igshid=mvii0djuth2o Contestant from Oklahoma wore a Filipino gown ITS SO STUNNING

Author:
Homie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:08 12/23/19 Mon

Replies:
Subject: And the Ruthie goes to...

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:22 12/08/19 Sun

IRELAND!

I think she gets the Ruthie because several prominent folks picked her for the win (not just the semifinals), including Tom's Page of Miss Universe Mania.

I think a semi-Ruthie may be in order for Kenya, Tanzania, and Chile.

Replies:
Subject: Poor Miss Hawaii

Author:
Rogue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:10 12/23/19 Mon

She has no chance in hell of being crowned Miss USA 2020.

Not after the "Big 5" in 2019.

And she really would have made a great Miss USA.

Replies:
Subject: If you don't have her in your top you should , but honestly Im calling it right now- this might be the girl you dont see coming. Right next to MD and all I can see is her .

Author:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6JMvl3Hi1B/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:32:35 12/18/19 Wed

Replies:
Subject: FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION: NEVADA 2020 CONTESTANTS - PAGEANT FINALS - JANUARY 5, 2020

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:24 12/19/19 Thu

Very beautiful girls in both divisions, especially TEEN!

(13) TEEN
(25) MISS - Including Stormy Archuleta Keffeler, Savannah Schechter (Lynx) NJ TEEN USA 2011, Kimberly Andres

http://www.missnevadausa.com/contestants/

Last edited by author: Thu December 19, 2019 11:40:30   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR 2019

Author:
D'Pageantbuff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:32 12/25/19 Wed

Here's a video tribute to the 50 Most Beautiful Pageant Queens of the year! Hope you like it and enjoy!

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtMelpGpA3A">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtMelpGpA3A</a>

Subject: Will Miss Universe, Miss USA & Miss Teen USA Attend the Miss America Pageant on 12/19/2019?

Author:
Old School Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:43 12/17/19 Tue

I will attend the Miss America National pageant, very excited. Hoping the Universe Team attends.

Replies:
Subject: GMA: For the first time in history, five black women are 2019ís major pageant queens!

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:42 12/15/19 Sun

Replies:
Subject: I want a duet sometime.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:33:46 12/18/19 Wed

Replies:
Subject: The ratings, in case anyone was wondering

Author:
Carlton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:57:50 12/10/19 Tue

It was down about 10% compared to last year:
Miss Universe 2019 (Fox) 0.9 rating/4 share, 3.82 million viewers
Miss Universe 2018 (Fox) 1.1/4, 4.26 million viewers
Last year's pageant aired on Sunday Dec. 16th, so the days are comparable.
(rating/share are adults 18-49)
The ratings were steady between 2017 and 2018.

Other shows airing against the pageant both years:
60 Minutes (CBS) 3.3/16, 16.52 million (2019)
60 Minutes (CBS) 2.4/10, 14.16 million (2018)

God Friended Me (CBS) 1.0/5, 7.82 million (2019)
God Friended Me (CBS) 1.1/4, 8.42 million (2018)

Sunday Night Football Seahawks/Rams (NBC) 4.1/19, 13.57 million (2019)
Sunday Night Football Eagles/Rams (NBC) 4.9/19, 16.15 million (2018)

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.