VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: Mr. USB 2017 Top 3!

Author:
USBModStacey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:50 03/26/17 Sun

You have starting now until the 30th to place your vote on The Road To Voy Board! Good luck to the three remaining contestants and thank you for the remaining finalists for putting yourself out there for this contest!

Please vote in the following manner:

WINNER:
1st RU:
2nd RU:

Last edited by author: Sun March 26, 2017 11:30:27   Edited 2 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:
Subject: Few more photos of MU's Homecoming:

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:00 03/21/17 Tue

Les Bonnes Fées Charity Gala:

Meeting the Mayor of Steenvoorde, where she grew up:

Élysée Palace, where Iris met French president François Hollande
Great homecoming for a fabulous Miss Universe!

Replies:
Subject: Who is our next Mr USB..go

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:12 03/30/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: MU begins her French Media tour!
On TF1 with Jean-Pierre Pernaut

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:49 03/16/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: For some reason I cannot embed the code, but wanted to share these funny videos made by my best friend MoNkayMaN.... and thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for Mister USB... ENJOY!

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:25 03/29/17 Wed

https://youtu.be/7zzA2qYwuco

https://youtu.be/jz0sbmK21ws

https://youtu.be/fXkpHU0NVXQ

Last edited by author: Wed March 29, 2017 21:21:15   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: *This is not meant to be negative* After watching a few snapchat takeover videos, I noticed a couple of girls try really hard to act quirky/relatable and it comes across as just trying too hard. I understand some girls really just are this way, and I like a girl with some personality, but some girls force is so much.

Author:
Jughead
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:22 03/30/17 Thu

Subject: Miss Colombia 2017 looks so much better with less make up on. Doesn't she resemble Amelia Vega?

Author:
Alyssa Lampanelli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:31 03/26/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: I've had the time of my life campaigning for the title of Mr USB

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:05 03/26/17 Sun

Thank you to everyone who voted for me, and has sent so much love and support my way. If you haven't submitted your final vote, please consider me for Mr. USB X, 2017
Thank you!!
xoxo

Replies:
Subject: Thank you everyone for voting for Mr. USB

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:01 03/25/17 Sat

Dont forget you can vote until midnight!!!!

Replies:
Subject: Lets name each states titleholder and then name a previous titleholder they resemble

Author:
Lets have fun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:54 03/26/17 Sun

Who resembles a past winner or titleholder?

Replies:
Subject: Thank you from a very humbled person

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:14 03/29/17 Wed

I want to thank all of you for voting .. I want to thank my friends for their support! And thank you to the USB group for having a place to have some great discussion about the industry we all love. I hope that people know of my love for this industry, the people in it and would be a proud representative of the community. The discussion that message boards can start is empowering. I would like to think that I represent the positive in the industry. I know that I am not perfect, but I think that it is our imperfections that make us the unique individuals that we are. To Timothy and Eric..., best of luck... either of you would make a great Mister USB. All my love...... gaj......... really known as Jason Lindsay Smith

Subject: sorry.... double post

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:22 03/29/17 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed March 29, 2017 22:30:46   Edited 1 time.

Subject: The Miss Colombia format is similar to the Miss Universe

Author:
Maria Clara Lemaitre Noero
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:53 03/23/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know what the fee is to compete at miss America World if you get accepted to go to Nationals to compete for that title?

Author:
Just curious.... Wanting to see if it's affordable
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:12 03/28/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Initial speculation ..... pageant being held at Quicken Loans Arena but a Q spokesperson tells FOX 8 the event will be held at Cleveland Public Auditorium, also known as Public Hall. Fox 8 reports....

Author:
lady Bug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:22 03/29/17 Wed

http://fox8.com/2017/03/27/miss-usa-2017-here-in-cleveland-could-be/

Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Championship

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:19 03/26/17 Sun

Thanks to those who voted in the Final Four. The Championship matchup is

Ruth Zakarian vs. Angelia Layton

Select your winner. Voting will close Monday March 27 at 11:59 pm ET. The winner will be revealed as soon as the results are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Winner

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:50 03/28/17 Tue

MUO March Madness 2017 began with the 50 delegates that were either a winner, runner up, finalist, or semifinalist at Miss Teen USA but went on to not make the cut at Miss USA. Your votes determined who advanced through to the Round of 32, Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight, Final Four, and Championship. March Madness has come to an end and the 2017 winner is

Angelia Layton

Thanks to those who voted. It was a fun contest and I'm glad to see it through to completion.

Replies:
Subject: Hopefully this means we are close to an announcement!

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:52 03/27/17 Mon

http://fox8.com/2017/03/27/miss-usa-2017-here-in-cleveland-could-be/

Replies:
Subject: Happy Sunday everyone. I am thrilled to be named into the top 3 of Mister USB! Please vote! This has been a lot of fun. Please click the link to hear a message from Miss Universe 1992 Michelle McLean

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:18 03/26/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/6Q49SgolpI8

Replies:
Subject: Hello USB Vaugh here!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:45 03/26/17 Sun

I wanted to let everyone on the USB Board know that If I am voted as Mr USB, I will make sure to be active in the board first and foremost. I know a lot of the campaigning for Mister USB has been done on the Facebook page but Mr USB represents the VOY Board! I look forward to a fun filled year posting pictures from my reign on the USB Board and possibly doing interviews with the titleholders I work with on Voy and the Facebook page so everyone can get to know them better!

In a chance to get to know me better, I have done a fun "this or that" video just like they do with Miss Universe every year! Click the link to watch! https://youtu.be/t9zefRvNFpk

Replies:
Subject: Thank you so so much for your votes into the top 3

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:40 03/26/17 Sun

Don't forget final voting is now underway! Please go to Voy.com/213733 and cast your vote today!

Replies:
Subject: To everyone who has voted for Mister USB... thank you!! It has been a lot of fun putting this campaign together!! Today is the last day of voting so please, if you haven't take a moment to vote. All 7 guys deserve a vote! And to start your Saturday is another photo from the vault... this is me with two of my dearest friends. Lana Buchberger Miss Universe Canada 1995 and Renette Cruz (now Renette Duthie) Miss Universe Canada 1996.

Author:
gaj (not signed in)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:05 03/25/17 Sat

photo 17499474_10158447074695603_1242202741120016918_n.jpg

Replies:
Subject: Miss Hawaii USA

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:39 03/23/17 Thu

Julie Kuo mock interviews photo Julie Kuo mockinterviews_zpsd0hqatic.jpg

Had a great time helping out with Miss Hawaii USA Julie Kuo's mock inteviews last evening. Not only is she beautiful, but she has had quite an interesting life journey. Miss Hawaii USA was her first pageant..first timers have been having good luck in Hawaii lately!
Don't forget to follow Julie's snapchat takeover FRIDAY!

Replies:
Subject: MR USB 2017 Gerson Fuentes

Author:
jojo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:26 03/24/17 Fri

Hello everyone my name is Gerson Fuentes and I'm 25 years old. I was born and raised in Long Island, New York and currently live in Charlotte, NC since the age of 13. Both of my parents are from El Salvador so I'm proudly of Salvadoran decent. My culture is beautiful and colorful! I love everything about it and I'm really proud of being Salvadoran! I represent it every way I can! My people are very happy people and very humble. Just like me lol my favorite thing about my culture is it's people! I haven't been to El Salvador since 2004 but I'd really love to go again.
I attended to Kings college here in Charlotte and graduated with my associates degree in medical assisting in the fall of 2013. I started working for Carolinas Healthcare System right out of college and currently work at a mortgage firm.
I've always been a huge fan of beauty pageants! Since the age of 12! That's when my interest/obsession started. My biggest dream has always been to go to Miss USA or Miss Universe. I, unfortunately, only been to one pageant in my whole life and that was the Miss North Carolina USA 2017 pageant where I was able to support one of my all time favorite and first runner up, Victoria Vesce! I also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of title holders and even Miss USA Supranational 2016, Alexis Sherrill. I don't know anyone that shares the same obsession as me but I would like to meet new people so we can plan these kind of trips to national and international pageants! I love pageants and hopefully one day be a franchise holder. I'd like to meet all these pageant-crazy fans like myself and build long lasting friendships. I'd really like to learn more about pageants and be involved in anyway possible. I really hope to win this competition and make it to my first Miss USA ever!

Replies:
Subject: I don't buy this

Author:
buhhh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:32 03/23/17 Thu

http://sheismore.com/miss-usas-purity-vow/

Replies:
Subject: Grab a good one.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:45 03/24/17 Fri

This is one of my favorite MUO question-and-answer responses from any Top 3/5/6 finalist. Her reply was very quick, on the spot, smart and natural. She definitely surprised me once she hit the Top 5 that year.

Replies:
Subject: So happy Canada got the last laugh!!!

Author:
Proud pageant fan today
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:11 02/02/17 Thu

She made it, looked stunning and guess what? To all the haters get ready to see more curvy plus sized women advance!!

We'll hopefully being seeing curvy sexy women win their state titles now. We're not going anywhere, we're proud of our curves and REAL women have them. Most men aren't attracted to those skinny beauty queens who win. And the new ideal body is like Canadas so get used to it. A size 0 isn't even 1% of the population so why should it represent women in a title that is meant to represent women?!

Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Elite Eight

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:08:57 03/22/17 Wed

Thanks to those who voted in the Sweet Sixteen. The Elite Eight matchups are

South
9. Allison Alderson vs. 2. Brooke Fletcher

East
1. Ruth Zakarian vs. 6. Tiara Dews

West
5. Jill Vasquez vs. 3. Angelia Layton

Midwest
16. Jami Stallings vs. 15. Melana Scantlin

Select your winner from each matchup. Reply to this thread to vote. You must have a winner in each matchup for your vote to count. Voting will close Thursday March 23 at 11:59 pm ET. The Final Four will begin as soon the results from the Elite Eight are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: pregnant and competing

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:48 03/22/17 Wed

i saw this on the MAO board and wondered how often a pregnant contestant competes in Miss state? Has anyone competed in Miss Usa ( or Miss universe while pregnant)?

Replies:
Subject: The new Miss Colombia

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:23:00 03/21/17 Tue

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.