VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Sept 1-3, 2017
Miss Texas USA

Sept 3-4, 2017
Miss/Teen Illinois USA

Sept 9-10, 2017
Miss/Teen Montana USA
Miss/Teen Rhode Island USA
Miss/Teen Wisconsin USA

Sept 16-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Wyoming USA

Sept 23-24, 2017
Miss/Teen Missouri USA

Sept 29-30
Miss/Teen Idaho USA
Miss/Teen Michigan USA
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA

Sept 30, 2017
Miss/Teen Alaska USA USA

Sept 30 & Oct 1, 2017
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA

Oct 7-8, 2017
Miss/Teen Iowa USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss/Teen West Virginia USA

Oct 13-14, 2017
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 14-15,2017
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2018 State Titles

Oct 20-21, 2017
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 21-22, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA

Oct 27-28, 2017
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Oct 28-29, 2017
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Colorado USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA

Nov 3-4, 2017
Miss/Teen Alabama USA

Nov 4-5, 2017
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Nov 11-12, 2017
Miss/Teen Ohio USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 17-18, 2017
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 18-19, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA

Nov 19, 2017
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA

Nov 25-26, 2017
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 2-3, 2017
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 14-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Florida USA

Dec 16, 2017
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA

Dec 16-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 6-7, 2018
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA

TO BE VERIFIED
Arizona USA
Connecticut USA
Kentucky USA
Maine USA
New Mexico USA
New York USA
Utah USA

Subject: Chhavi...girl, you were ROBBED!!! Please compete at Miss World or Miss Diva

Author:
36-26-104
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:44 05/18/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Always tough to judge teen, very competitive. Montana has surprised me. She seems very well trained without seeming to be rehearsed.

Author:
Catherine Cates - NYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:23 07/22/17 Sat

Subject: Iris at amfAR Gala (Foundation for AIDS research) in Cannes

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:39 05/25/17 Thu

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Replies:
Subject: MISS USA 2017 CONTESTANTS WERE ALLEGEDLY FED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS PRIOR TO FINALS

Author:
The Scientist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:18 06/28/17 Wed

Former Miss USA 2014, Nia Sanchez, mentioned she heard rumors that this year's Miss USA contestants were told what the interview questions/topics would be prior to the finals. I'd like to think that Nia is in the know since she is still close with MUO.

Thoughts?

Replies:
Subject: The DIXIE SUCCESSFUL TEEN CONUNDRUM

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:52 06/06/17 Tue

One of the things one notices about Miss USA results in recent years is what I named The DIXIE SUCCESSFUL TEEN CONUNDRUM. Multiple successful Teens from the South, who placed even as high as 1st runner-up simply fail to place at Miss USA.

Most, if not all these in recent years are *non-ethnic* whites.

Examples:
2015 Brooke Fletcher Peachtree City GA, 1st ru at Teen
2013 Brittany Sharp Atlanta GA, 4th ru at Teen
2016 Haley Brooke Sowers Meridian MS, 4th ru at Teen
2017 Katie Coble Charlotte NC, 2nd ru at Teen
2017 Jacqueline Carroll Stanardsville VA, Top 10 at Teen

Why do you believe the DIXIE SUCCESSFUL TEEN CONUNDRUM exists? Is it due to overemphasis on diversity? Can it be that southern states are viewed negatively by ultra liberal IMG and MU org. Southern girls might at times hold too conservative or unpopular positions in the NYC bubble. Or it SIMPLY due to less emphasis on education in southern states, weaker colleges (except in VA)and/or insufficient scholastic accomplishments by some of the southern delegates... comparing to other areas in the US?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe Australia 2017: Olivia Rogers reveals her battle with mental illness

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:39 06/29/17 Thu

By Melissa Singer

As a speech pathologist, newly-crowned Miss Universe Australia Olivia Rogers was always going to choose her words carefully.

But it's the bikini round that had her most nervous going into Thursday's national final.

"Growing up I was quite a chubby kid ... very nerdy ... I never thought I'd do modelling ... The runways have always been a bit daunting, particularly bikini – it's never really been my thing. Even in front of my family I am a bit self conscious. So getting up on stage in front of a lot of people in not much was very scary," Ms Rogers, 25, said after winning the crown from NSW favourite Georgie Mitchell.

Following her win, Ms Rogers revealed she had battled anxiety and depression in her younger years.

"I've been using social media to raise awareness and help young girls to overcome that," she said.

"I thought at first I could get over it myself but I realised that wasn't the case ... I still get anxiety but I know how to cope with it. I love to go for runs and listen to music and do things for myself."

As the Australian winner, Ms Rogers, who moved to Melbourne eight weeks ago, will go on to represent Australia at the world title. The last time an Australian won the global crown was Jennifer Hawkins, in 2004.

"I feel like a bit of a traitor because I moved here but South Australia will always be home," she said.

The night began with 32 contestants, who were reduced to 10, then the final five.

Ms Rogers also has a business selling her art and is a published illustrator, with a children's book in the works.

But her spare time, which will be reduced even more now she's the reigning champion, is spent on her beloved dog Mooshie, an Alaskan malamute whose popularity rivals her own.

Mooshie has 122,000 Instagram followers, an agent and can command more money for social media posts than his beauty queen owner.

This was Ms Roger's first time entering a beauty pageant, and she only made the South Australian finals after another contestant pulled out.

"I spoke to my friends and family and the majority said I should do it," she said.

Despite finding the confidence to take part, she still found the bikini round the most daunting.

"I thought I was going to throw up all day," she said of Tuesday's swimwear judging session.

A speech pathologist, she said was conscious of not messing up the question-and-answer round.

In the final round, the finalists all answered the same question: "What does being a woman mean to you?"

Earlier, the top 10 were quizzed on a range of issues including gay marriage, immigration and leadership.

One of the other big awards on the night was given to designer Steph Audino, who has won the right to dress Ms Rogers for the world event. Audino was responsible for creating the Great Barrier Reef-inspired national costume for last year's Australian winner, Cariis Tivel.

"It's been a whirlwind of a year. It's hard not to get emotional," Ms Tivel said.

Replies:
Subject: SInce Everyone is discussing Teen USA Answer This please

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:26 07/15/17 Sat

Does anyone know why in 1996 Keylee Sue Sanders just plopped the crown on Christie Lee Woods? No hug, no smile no nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wjFxlZnp-k

Replies:
Subject: Ohhhhhh

Author:
ECRTZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:23 07/07/17 Fri

Ariadna the new girlfriend Gianluca??

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA predictions?

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:58 07/13/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I agree with Iceman. I think the new ownership is trying to make pageants more relevant. They are looking for substance and to change public perception to bring back viewers, which will lead to more sponsors and better prize packages.

Author:
Builder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:08 05/18/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: K. Lee Graham is a judge? Are you kidding me? http://www.eonline.com/news/867904/miss-teen-usa-2017-taps-erin-lim-as-heidi-powell-to-host-plus-find-out-who-will-be-judging-and-performing

Author:
To her credit, she was the only name I recognized from this article.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:51:34 07/20/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Gal Gadot: Miss Israel Universe 2004, Now a Movie Star

Author:
Addie Ross
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:34 06/02/17 Fri

Now that Gal Gadot is a movie star thanks to her titular role as Wonder Woman (fantastic movie btw), which former contestant do you see becoming a big star in the future?

Replies:
Subject: Hello. which Teen contestant does not have a video? https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialMissTeenUSA/videos

Author:
I don't know all the states.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:28 07/22/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Donald Trump and Pageant Winners

Author:
Writer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:11 07/22/17 Sat

Hello,

I am doing some research about the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants and am wondering which, if any, pageant winners Donald Trump may have been involved with sexually? Did he ever request servicing from any of the winners and/or did he ever have affairs with them? If so, which ones? Thank you in advance.

- Writer

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.