VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: I think it's rediculous that IMG hasn't got their act together by now with releasing the Miss USA location and date. They should always be prepared one year ahead of the game date. Enough with their excuses for newly taking over the Pageant. That's outdated excuses by now. People have flights to book and notices to give to their employers. This is so unacceptable three months shy of the Pageant. You know they have got to have this under wraps by now.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:01 03/02/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Texas Teen

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:57 03/02/17 Thu

Texas Teen is very pretty. She reminds me of Stormy Henley. I hope she does well, however, I think we will see something unexpected in Teen this year. Just a thought after last years top 5 being in the media for looking similar.

Replies:
Subject: Lu Parker: A Sweet Southern Soul On A Plant-Based Diet

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:15 03/04/17 Sat

Lu Parker has made a name for herself in the Los Angeles news market and while you may know her as a credible source for accurate local news, I’m lucky enough to know her as a coworker and also as a very good friend.
On-air, Lu is the ultimate professional. Off-air — I can tell you firsthand — she is a free spirit; a sweet soul from the South who leads life with an open heart. When I met her about ten years ago, she was following a healthy vegetarian lifestyle, but recently, she became a vegan. Here’s an inside look at why and how she transitioned into eating a completely plant-based diet.

http://lifeofliberte.com/lu-parker-a-sweet-southern-soul-on-a-plant-based-d

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:04 03/02/17 Thu

TBT! - "and remember, you're not running for President." (1990)

Replies:
Subject: Rank the BIG 4 queens. No explanation. Just rank it.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:55:11 02/04/17 Sat

Miss Earth/Miss International/Miss Universe/Miss World

since everyone is bitchin'. Here's an updated grid.

Last edited by author: Sun February 05, 2017 15:44:03   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: More profiles

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:50:50 03/02/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Profile updates

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:45 02/28/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: WTAF???

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:34 03/03/17 Fri

Oh. Em. Gee.

Replies:
Subject: Whoever the moderator is of this board: please do not be biased towards certain contestants you like and you don't like. If there is drama or an argument starting, DELETE THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION. Not just the opinion you don't want to hear. Let's not turn this board into the Miss America board.

Author:
Please, ok, thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:20 02/23/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Mr. USB 2017!!!!!

Author:
USBModStacey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:05 02/28/17 Tue

TOMORROW is the deadline to accept your nomination! E-mail your acceptance to HarrisonProdLLC@gmail.com

Replies:

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:26 02/28/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject:  photo 5_zpsavw2gwsg.jpg

Author:
Sxoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:08:40 02/18/17 Sat

I already posted this shot on the FB group but I'm posting it here becasue I don't think all of you are over there and I still have hope that this board can be fun again and get back to supporting ALL the titlehodlers! So here is your Miss Nevada USA's crowning shot by Oscar Picazo! If you have others of other girls please post them and let's get a fun thread going of all the girls now that they are crowned!

Replies:

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:16 02/28/17 Tue

Replies:

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:08 02/28/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Grant Gravitts and Florida Franchise

Author:
Orlandorgasmic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:16 02/24/17 Fri

I guess many heard the news already that Grant Gravitts lose the Florida franchise. He will no longer control Miss Florida USA and all those locals. Unfortunately Genesis Davilla bitched and bitched until MUO could no longer ignore her. I'm sick at my stomach about it. She cheated all throughout the pageant and is just mad that she got caught. Grant shouldn't of lost the franchise because of her and all the rabid out of control Puerto RIcans who bitched about it. Whether Genesis was even eligible is even questioning, what is a Puerto Rican doing competing in the Miss USA realm anyway, Puerto Rico has its own pageant system. Stay in your own country. Meanwhile a freind told me that SHanna Moakler is being named the new director in Florida. That will come out next week, also she may have been involved with the Genesis fiasco to get Grant fired. But that would be good news as she would likely get Florida more placements!

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:18 02/25/17 Sat

Taking a cue from S.xoxo so here's MISS PA USA that popped up on the Froggy 101 page.

Replies:

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:59 02/28/17 Tue

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.