VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: I'm having the same problem with the front page. But I think all of the threads are available if you go to the archive. (There are links to the archived pages at the top/upper right of the page. They are a bit hard to see against the background images.)

Author:
Old timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:25:21 01/23/18 Tue
In reply to: Basketball Fan 's message, "Board Issues?" on 00:24:28 01/23/18 Tue

I'm having the same problem with the front page. But I think all of the threads are available if you go to the archive. (There are links to the archived pages at the top/upper right of the page. They are a bit hard to see against the background images.)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: We did a data base/message rebuild a few days ago since there were issues with the fronm page loading. All is info is there, just in archives.

Author:
Thanks! USB Mod Squad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:13 01/23/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I do not want to be too negative now, but I think the current situation is yet again a proof that the mod squad is simply not doing their work. And I mean it, in a CONSTRUCTIVE WAY; PageantStacey, QBan, pageantrella and whomever is the 4th mod now SHOULD FINALLY REALIZE that their work here is not sufficient. You guys were good in the past, but nowadays, the moderating team is lagging behind in many ways, you guys do not spend enough time in here, you guys do not have enough technical knowledge to resolve these relatively easy technical problems.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:30 01/23/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Why not assigning 4 people of YOUR CHOICE that could do the job! The current situation reminds me of a Soviet power share, the mods only hang on for prestige and financial gain, though their pageant related businessed. They are nowhere near being the most skilled technically or mentally to remain mods on here.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:45 01/23/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I have to agree. Unless something has changed, when you do a message rebuild everything does go to the archives but the board repairs itself.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:30 01/23/18 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.