VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Apparently

Author:
eloise
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:17:51 08/20/20 Thu

MUO had their eyes on these three for the 2019 Universe crown:

USA
Iceland
Puerto Rico

Discuss

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Just callback Miss Iceland 2019, give her a better styling and crown her pronto.

Author:
Alyssa’s Pinoy Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:24:54 08/21/20 Fri

Just callback Miss Iceland 2019, give her a better styling and crown her pronto.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: SA had it in the bag after prelims

Author:
No one was going to beat her
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:31 08/21/20 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Of course. She’s destined to win in 2019.

Author:
Alyssa’s Pinoy Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:56 08/21/20 Fri

Of course. She’s destined to win in 2019.

[> Subject: I did not like that Iceland kept advancing. Nothing against her. It's just that she was styled for Miss Teen Universe. That did not work for me. And, there was just too much hype about her being biracial and from Iceland. I'll blink twice when Russia or Ukraine sends a woman of color.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:48:35 08/21/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: I think muo really liked her vibe and she seemed really smart and very confident and awsm for tv to boot. She was def weak in ss and eg and did not deserve to advance. Like AlyssaPinoyF, I think she should come back or waited 2 more years. But Her face, inner depth, charisma, and energy? All Amzg.

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:23 08/21/20 Fri

[> Subject: Iceland was the fresh, youthful, the anti pageant patty choice. I believe she was young and it might have been a risk to crown her but she could have brought a fresher Gen Z'er look to MUO. She seemed in her videos confident yet young, well spoken articulate and a message that would have resonated well with what we are experiencing in the world today and prettier than SA. Even Olivia Culpo picked her out of the top 20 as her choice. Needed improvement for onstage. As a small country Iceland has sent strong delegates and will probably always be in contention for one of the European spots.

Author:
Go Iceland
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:17 08/21/20 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.