VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: For teen, nothing will ever top 1989 and "Electric Youth".

Author:
Deshard in SF
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:20:20 08/27/20 Thu
In reply to: HIM 's message, "Choose one Opening Number from each MUO pageant - USA, Universe, Teen - that you thought was cool, crazy and exciting all at the same time and maybe thought, that choreography is way too much for me to do. I chose MISS USA 1988 as my winner. How do you do kicks, quick steps and everything else while wearing a skintight mini skirt provided by the J.C. Penney Company! My MISS UNIVERSE winner would be from 1984. All the pomp and circumstance, along with a popular hit back from the day. Being pro-Mai, she never stopped moving during the entire opening. That hair just bounced! And for TEEN, as if their screams were not enough, the 1987 opening with "I Wonder Who's Hot Tonight", those girls just moved with so much energy and enthusiasm, all while wearing their state costumes. Kristi Lynn Addis in an antebellum dress and moving that way like that? Neat. What's yours?" on 19:23:46 08/26/20 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I love how Brandi Sherwood just walked to the front and center of the stage and started dancing as lead dancer. Funny how in some of those pageant back in the day the lead dancer ended up winning the pageant.

Author:
nostalgic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:00 08/27/20 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.