VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Right?! Show me something unique. Please stop with the "somebody just asked me". Stop telling people to ask you questions, just show me a fun day. Do not feel the need to snap every 3 seconds during your car ride. No one really expects you to show us your gown. When you talk, take the gum out of your mouth, don't just pocket it in your cheek. I'm not impressed. There is a difference in being relatable and being every day.

Author:
Yawn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:01:54 07/09/17 Sun
In reply to: lolling 's message, "They should mix up the order of the Snapchats. Unfortunately by the "I"s I am already annoyed bored and can't be bothered anymore. If there is someone I am interested in, I'll just be mindful of where in the alphabet they are. I suspect this is true for many. There is only so many pictures of the same person I can keep looking at over and over and over. Couple that with them actually talking in Snaps for a whole day of the same "here's my room, here's my kitchen, here's me again" UGGH. At least mixing it up gives the girls a better shot being noticed, but we all know MUO doesn't give a crap about stuff like that." on 17:37:03 07/08/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: At this point - I suspect this is the last thing these girls care about as they are getting ready for the pageant (eh... "competition") I agree - it gets old after the first few.

Author:
Not worth the effort.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:49 07/09/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.