VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: At this point - I suspect this is the last thing these girls care about as they are getting ready for the pageant (eh... "competition") I agree - it gets old after the first few.

Author:
Not worth the effort.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:35:49 07/09/17 Sun
In reply to: lolling 's message, "They should mix up the order of the Snapchats. Unfortunately by the "I"s I am already annoyed bored and can't be bothered anymore. If there is someone I am interested in, I'll just be mindful of where in the alphabet they are. I suspect this is true for many. There is only so many pictures of the same person I can keep looking at over and over and over. Couple that with them actually talking in Snaps for a whole day of the same "here's my room, here's my kitchen, here's me again" UGGH. At least mixing it up gives the girls a better shot being noticed, but we all know MUO doesn't give a crap about stuff like that." on 17:37:03 07/08/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.