VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: What is wrong with contestants living with their parents. DO YOU KNOW HOW $$$ COLLEGE IS? as soon as they leave they are in debt. I like the fact that they have a stable household and good parents. It says alot about the contestant and their upbringing

Author:
Move on
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:48:57 07/10/17 Mon
In reply to: lolling 's message, "On a similar note. surprised to see so many of the Miss USA delegates living at home and still mooching off of Mom and Dad in their 20s. Spare me the "they're saving money" crap because pageants are not about saving money and one of them was driving around in her Benz lol. No wonder they fawned over someone who had a desk job in DC like, you know, normal adult 20 somethings. As confused as we all are about IMG, they too probably wonder what they got themselves into." on 14:16:52 07/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Well I hope you're not one of the same posters that argue why should IMG be focusing on educated girls because not everyone is meant for school, you know book smarts =/= street stmarts like the students of life have LOL. Although, the school of life can be pretty expensive and put you in debt too. Glad they are not spending their money on education but rather more important things like Sherri Hill gowns, personal training sessions, and 1,000/hour make up lessons. Moving on indeed.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:38 07/10/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Really? If they had put half the money in to savings that they spent on pageants over the years, that they put in to pageants their colleges would be paid off. Most brag about spending $$$$ on each pageant all to win a scholarship? The scholarship money is ok, but you had better want to go to the schools the scholarships are to. Gowns worth $3000, personal trainers, coaches, HMU, jewelry, appearance outfits and travel expenses rack up fast for a one year gig. Girls need to have a plan on what to do after all of that and it should not be living in mom and dad's house. I appreciate a contestant that is a little financially responsible.

Author:
It's an expensive hobby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:36 07/10/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.