VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: LOL at you sending mixed signals. My post was agreeing with you, dumb butt. Girls ought to be gettin on with their own lives without Mom and Dad's purse strings. BUT your last response took a 180 and makes it clear you get entertainment from hating on girls, no matter their circumstances - dumb or smart, rich or poor. That's straight-up misogyny. No sharp retort of yours back to me will make you any less of a misogynist, so don't bother.

Author:
Former
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:38:08 07/11/17 Tue
In reply to: lolling 's message, "Huh? I certainly don't owe any of these pageant ladies anything because they dared to want to make themselves the most beautiful in the USA. They are a source of entertainment and not entitled to my undying gratitude because they scrimped and saved for boob jobs and six-pack abs. Maybe if they contitbute something worthwhile to their communities they'll deserve the kudos I'd reserve for any person. But you sound like you busted your ass for a goal you realize most people think is superficial and vapid and not all that impressivel. LOL at the self-indulgence of pageant queens. People support themselves everyday." on 11:46:09 07/11/17 Tue

LOL at you sending mixed signals. My post was agreeing with you, dumb butt. Girls ought to be gettin on with their own lives without Mom and Dad's purse strings. BUT your last response took a 180 and makes it clear you get entertainment from hating on girls, no matter their circumstances - dumb or smart, rich or poor. That's straight-up misogyny. No sharp retort of yours back to me will make you any less of a misogynist, so don't bother.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nice drop of the mysogyny card with the passive-aggressive "I won't ague with you anymore because I know you'll stick to yoru guns" cop out. There are plenty of pageant girls who know pageants are a bubble in the spectrum of life. Heck, those longing hard for the days of DT have essentially stated they want their beauty queens to just be beautiful who cares if she is smart or has a job. You seem to think pageants deserve more than entertainment value, which you may legitimately believe as is your right, but let's be real beauty queens are in it for the DREAM of fame and fortune and VERY few of them have contributed to much beyond that after passing on their crown. Most go on to leave normal lives in which I'm sure they make contributions to themselves, their families and their communities, but very few remain committed to the #lipservice they serve as pageant queens. As someone who has been a fan for quite some time, as many here, that's a #FACT.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:48 07/11/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.