VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Teen USA predictions?

Author:
Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:35:58 07/13/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Hawaii or Louisiana

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:44 07/13/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Hawaii

Author:
KN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:37 07/13/17 Thu

I really liked Hawaii and FL. Loved their snap chat. I don't like NJ teen she dresses too sexual for teen and I'm being kind. Plus, I saw her Ask and she wrote a lot of inappropriate things before taking it down when she won. NY teen is another one Fake, Fake heard she was a mean girl and snob plus sorry she is not really pretty facially when she smiles. She will make great company with TX teen who is another mean girl and snob however, this one is pretty. California is beautiful. Only thing I don't like is she uses color contacts. I wish these girls would stay true to their natural beauty. Connecticut was very cute in the end of her snap. Honestly, this year's crop of winners are not stunners. Since, IMG took over the pageant system is a joke. Its no longer a glamourous beauty contest.

[> [> Subject: I really liked Hawaii and FL. Loved their snap chat. I don't like NJ teen she dresses too sexual for teen and I'm being kind. Plus, I saw her Ask and she wrote a lot of inappropriate things before taking it down when she won. NY teen is another one Fake, Fake heard she was a mean girl and snob plus sorry she is not really pretty facially when she smiles. She will make great company with TX teen who is another mean girl and snob however, this one is pretty. California is beautiful. Only thing I don't like is she uses color contacts. I wish these girls would stay true to their natural beauty. Connecticut was very cute in the end of her snap. Honestly, this year's crop of winners are not stunners. Since, IMG took over the pageant system is a joke. Its no longer a glamourous beauty contest.

Author:
KN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:00 07/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I agree about NJ. After being in the audience the NJ TEEN USA i've lost my liking for their directors. They consistently picking state winners who are friends with the successor & will help them with numbers. NJ teen is not going to stand a chance which is sad considering she is facially beautiful

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:30 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: When the new jersey teen was crowned so many people lost respect for the directors and the usa system. The girls social media had to be cleaned up. The right choice would not have had to clean up her social media. Poor representative for nj.

Author:
What were they thinking?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:41 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Im sorry what? First off TX is the nicest soul ever to walk the earth so you have lost your mind. Secondly, CA is not the stunner of the group. Just my opinion. SC is my pick though.

Author:
pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:06:48 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Confused

Author:
Pageant fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:28 07/16/17 Sun

What are you talking about? NY and TX are the nicest girls ever! Where are you getting your sources from and NY is gorgeous have you even seen her in person?

[> Subject: I'm loving Arkansas, veryTEEN yet polished. So cute and sweet!

Author:
Her prior pageant experiences could really help!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:20:09 07/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: I suspect a Southern white pageant patty will win again. Teen is too easy to throw towards that demographic so that they can get hooked on the system and keep coming back at the Miss level. I'm sure that loud mouth Kamie Crawford will have some nasty race baiting even if a black girl wins so I expect that too. Anyway she should shut up because her momma has won two years in a row so if she bitches about the race card she will just make herself look like an even bigger fool. I think it will go to an RPM or Greenwood state.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:56 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Nevada or California

Author:
Teen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:43 07/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: I love Connecticut <3 I also like New Hampshire, I like the ones more down to earth also Idaho, Oregon and Mass!!

Author:
pageantfan!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:32 07/14/17 Fri

[> Subject: Arkansas is an absolute doll. I also really like Lousiana. BUT my favorite this year is Lauren Teruya. Wholesome look, very pretty, smart and classy

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:10 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: who is Lauren Her..? which state?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:59 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: aww I like New Jersey she was very sweet when I met her

Author:
Sad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:57 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: If they go by body--Connecticut. If they go by face--Pennsylvania.

Author:
look at these girls on Instagram to see what I mean.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:11 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Can't get enough of Arkansas. Her smile lights up her entire face and she is very Teen. She has a Sadie Robertson look about her.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:15 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: CT is not facially pretty. Her entire family pushes that sex appeal. Her sister is NY teen 2007 , Tatiana pallegi. They always used to wear thongs in pageants when they were teens.

Author:
CT is not a good teen rep
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:22:21 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: AK glitz kiddie pageant family is on here pushing her name. Yes, she is pretty, but this is not a kiddie glitz pageant. Lots of competition here.

Author:
AK teen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:42 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: CT teen also lucked out in CT(not many teens competed) She got nothing in NY

Author:
She is better off with her modeling "career", not for teen usa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:53 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I don't see lana placing at teen at all, just like her sister

Author:
JMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:46 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well I'm NOT her family nor do I know her--I'm just going by Instagram candids and she (CT) looks stunning to me.

Author:
opinion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:56 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thongs? lol I want to see that pageant video!! what system where's thongs? funny I think PA & CT look alike, I mistakenly get the two confused! unless I see their banner also I think Tennessee and Arizona look a lot alike as does Hawaii and West Virginia in some photos, I think it's an honor for these teens to make it here, there will be only one winner and we all know 90% of people won't agree and many beautiful girls won't make top 15! So can we begin naming our top 15???

Author:
pageantfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:10 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes. And plenty in Arkansas too. I'm betting some of the competition even knows that Arkansas is AR, not AK.

Author:
DerDiDer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:53 07/16/17 Sun

[> Subject: Take a minute and sign this petition so we can let MUO and IMG hear us! Leave a comment on it as well!!! https://www.change.org/p/miss-universe-organization-turn-the-miss-universe-organization-back-to-how-it-was-during-the-trump-era

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:59 07/15/17 Sat

[> Subject: Did anyone notice that most winners are first time competitors this year than previous years? Returning competitors had no chance no matter how well prepared. Also, noticed that there were more ethnic winners in this year especially in the strong states like SC, CA and NY, MD ecetera.. Bet you it had to do with last year's uproar about the top 5 being all blondes.

Author:
Js
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:10 07/15/17 Sat

Did anyone notice that most winners are first time competitors this year than previous years? Returning competitors had no chance no matter how well prepared. Also, noticed that there were more ethnic winners in this year especially in the strong states like SC, CA and NY, MD ecetera.. Bet you it had to do with last year's uproar about the top 5 being all blondes.

[> Subject: I'm liking Hawaii, Louisiana, Oklahoma, North Carolina & California.

Author:
lots of beauties this year!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:44 07/22/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.