VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Amen!

Author:
fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:14:52 07/13/17 Thu
In reply to: Shocked to this day 's message, "IMG has done a lot of crazy things with MUO since they have owned it. But out of all the things, the most I am still mind blown by is letting jihab girl judge the contestant (MN) that she just competed with...." on 03:51:59 07/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Well, IMG direction is what I would call extreme liberals to whom freedom of religion seems more improtant than women's rights. This so makes me think of the Canadian PM Trudeau, who is the first one to GLORIFY various relgions or practices, some discriminating women and is the last one to mention anything about their abuses in the likes of Saudi Arabia, etc, Halima should not have been allowed to compete.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:44 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: You're absolutely right, another thing is that PM Trudeau took part in Toronto's Pride parade this year trying to make everyone believe that he is a gay supporter but he won't mention the abuses against gays in many Middle East/African countries, many of these countries punish homosexuality with death. I'm not gay myself but I support them all the way!

Author:
Canuck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:17 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.