VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The graciousness of Barbara Palacios Teyde when she turned to applaud as other semifinalists were announced at MUO 1986.

Author:
I was rooting for Christy Fitchner and for Miss Finland that night, but Palacios' grace and interview showed why she won the crown.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:27:25 07/13/17 Thu
In reply to: Old timer 's message, "Favorite little pageant moment?" on 22:20:14 07/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Thank you for that comment. Barbara is my favorite Miss Universe ever.

Author:
WLADIMIR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:25:41 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I had the pleasure to meet Barbara and she is lovely. I also met Shawn Weatherly and Irene Saez. All of them were amazing but Irene Saenz stands out. She was almost irreal in person. The videos and photos did not make any justice to her. It was hard for me to stop looking at her. I met her in 1993 so I can't even imagine how impressive she might have been when she was 20. I miss those years when a Miss Universe was meant to be really beautiful

Author:
Louise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:06 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.