VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Gossip is gossip. Don't start repeating it unless your 100% positive it's true. That is a huge problem our media is facing these days with all of the fake news.

Author:
truth telling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:24:29 07/14/17 Fri
In reply to: It wasn't even the same owner she won for. Was her allegiance part of the IMG purchase price? She doesn't owe them anything. 's message, "The don't pay her anymore. She is free to say whatever she wants." on 21:00:20 07/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Are you 100% positive that it isn't 100% true?

Author:
... down the rabbit hole we go ...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:05:40 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: No, but thank you for making my point for me. If you don't know if something is 100% fact don't spread rumors.PERIOD.

Author:
pageant pearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:24 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: She said she "heard" which is different than flat out saying it happened. Gossip when it comes to what goes on in a pageant has been the name of the game forever. It's how the industry feeds on these girls' pursestrings. "We know what the judges and the organization is looking for... come prep with us!" At least Nia didn't charge for that. Nor did she gossip about a particular delegate which if she did would not make her different than 95% of pageant delegates or people out there.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:04 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nia Sanchez was not one of the most liked Miss USA's. Many felt she had a poor attitude.

Author:
jx
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:16 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Always thought Nia was a pageant patty. And to state hop like she did and not know the capital city of Nevada is so ludicrous.

Author:
BLAH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:01 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I've never lived in Nevada, but I know the capital of that state is Carson City. Nia Sanchez was a California resident. Can think of a few other Miss Nevada USA's from California.......

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:09 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well - you have all successfully moved the subject away from the real issue (whether or not it is legitimate if MUO feeds the questions to the finalists prior to the final competition) and changed it into a personal attack on Nia. Woohoo - aren't you all so brilliant.

Author:
The question is whether or not the advanced information is appropriate. Everything else is just cackling... My opinion - I don't think they should. These women should be able to think on their feet.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:20 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Personal attack? Listen snowflake that was no personal attack.

Author:
Marnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:01 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: saying she had a poor attitude is also gossip

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:18 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Right like thinking CLW taked bad about piggy sue sanders. And if Christie did it's true and well deserved.

Author:
Teen USA 96 fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:28 07/16/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.