VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: I must be tired, but what I meant was, Texas will have their national competition, then giving away their titles 35-40 days after their national competition.

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:34:07 07/14/17 Fri
In reply to: 123 's message, "I was thinking about teen, their national pageant is coming up at the end of this month. So that means Texas will only have been out of their national competition 35-40 days. Thats so odd to me. Past years they typically have their national pageant within 6 months, then have the opportunity for appearances the rest of their year, with it naturally winding down. This is a strange way to end your year as miss "state" with a beginning, ya know what I mean?" on 01:31:25 07/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: First, Texas Teen doesn't give up her crown until the end of Nover, so she's got plenty of time to "wind down". Second, what state titleholder ever made ANY appearance after she lost the nationals? You lose, you move on, and in September you have a perfect opportunity with the school starting.

Author:
How long you've followed pageants? I guess started this year?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:42:21 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: ok, then Illinois for crying out loud. In my state the girls make many appearances after nationals. Its required. I have no idea what state you are from. I am not understanding your venom.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:51 07/14/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: What system do you direct for?

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:35 07/14/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.