VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Another favorite humorous moment I loved was when Angie Dickerson scolded Laura Herring for saying "good night" too soon at the end of Miss USA 1989. Actually Angie Dickenson as co host was a hoot since she seemed like she had a few drinks before the show. I still love it when she says "2? 5? All 10? You lie..."

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:38:34 07/14/17 Fri
In reply to: Old timer 's message, "Favorite little pageant moment?" on 22:20:14 07/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: All the other contestants surrounding the crowned Erin Brady and jumping up and down

Author:
in excitement
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:21 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Has anyone else ever noticed that the 10 semifinalists in 1989 could all be sisters? More than any other year, those semifinalists all had a certain look, even beyond any differences in hair color, hairstyles, etc. Watch Dick Clark calling the Top 10 on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

Author:
Old Timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:48 07/14/17 Fri

Has anyone else ever noticed that the 10 semifinalists in 1989 could all be sisters? More than any other year, those semifinalists all had a certain look, even beyond any differences in hair color, hairstyles, etc. Watch Dick Clark calling the Top 10 on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

[> [> [> Subject: Every single woman in that top 10 was truly beautiful. In fact, the exact same could be said of that year's Miss Universe semi-finalists. Miss USA 1987, 1988 and 1990 had really gorgeous semi-finalists, too. I miss those days so much and will always be grateful that I got to experience them as a pageant fan. Those were the days when it was expected that beauty queens would be, well, beautiful.

Author:
MDS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:27 07/15/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: The host Angie Dickerson is one beautiful beauty. Loved when she said "you lie" too. The women in the 50's & 60's had a beautiful slang language of their own.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:43 07/19/17 Wed

The host Angie Dickerson is one beautiful beauty. Loved when she said "you lie" too. The women in the 50's & 60's had a beautiful slang language of their own.

[> [> Subject: To Cali Dude: I loved that little "Angie" moment too, when she said "you lie." She sounded just like a friend of mine who is a doctor's 4th trophy wife. She gets regularly tanked every Friday night.

Author:
No Name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:47 07/19/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.