VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Im sorry what? First off TX is the nicest soul ever to walk the earth so you have lost your mind. Secondly, CA is not the stunner of the group. Just my opinion. SC is my pick though.

Author:
pageant
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:06:48 07/14/17 Fri
In reply to: KN 's message, "I really liked Hawaii and FL. Loved their snap chat. I don't like NJ teen she dresses too sexual for teen and I'm being kind. Plus, I saw her Ask and she wrote a lot of inappropriate things before taking it down when she won. NY teen is another one Fake, Fake heard she was a mean girl and snob plus sorry she is not really pretty facially when she smiles. She will make great company with TX teen who is another mean girl and snob however, this one is pretty. California is beautiful. Only thing I don't like is she uses color contacts. I wish these girls would stay true to their natural beauty. Connecticut was very cute in the end of her snap. Honestly, this year's crop of winners are not stunners. Since, IMG took over the pageant system is a joke. Its no longer a glamourous beauty contest." on 23:35:00 07/13/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.