VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: This brings me to another question concerning Christy. Did she really win several awards at TX USA one year, only to not even make the top 5? I know she never won the USA title, which was always a surprise to me, but I think I saw pageant footage the other night in which she won "Best Evening Gown," and several others, but then didn't crack top 5.

Author:
Lifelong Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:09:12 07/16/17 Sun
In reply to: curious 's message, "SInce Everyone is discussing Teen USA Answer This please" on 10:59:26 07/15/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I always said it was karma. There was no reason Christi should not have won, i think those years of 1999 to 2003 she was stunning. If i recall her last year, she got a question about god and faltered. She remains a Texas mystery because she easily would have been a miss usa favorite.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:14 07/16/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: i do not think the Clarks were too keen on Christy winning miss ( not that it was fixed) But Michelle Cardemon and Patricia Campbell were both as good looking as Christy and they did not have her bad attitude

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:10 07/16/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Campbell and cardamom looked like buffoons. Ugly inside and out.

Author:
Overrated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:13:39 07/16/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: i disagree. both are way better than CLAW ( as some have called her) no one in her class was happy she won because she was so mean at nationals

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:04 07/16/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.