VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: You lost me at Trump. Sorry, but during his ownership EVERYONE bitched and moaned because of his "cattle call" and the fact that he was trying to turn it into a reality show. Sorry, but IMG/MUO aren't going to respond to something like this - and they shouldn't. Reading this petition is laughable - mainly because the last two winners of Miss USA, while having compelling careers are also beautiful. Period. Maybe they don't fit your standard of beauty, but they certainly fit mine (and in both cases they were in my personal Top 5 prior to the pageant - regardless of their occupation). Also, the last two Miss Universe winners are also beautiful - and were in many lists as potential winners prior to the pageant, so your claim that beautiful women are no longer winning rings false. The only winner they've crowned thus far that has been a dud is the reigning Teen - otherwise their track record is good. If this focused solely on the changes in format I'd sign it.

Author:
Sheesh
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:36:37 07/16/17 Sun
In reply to: Jessica 's message, "Petitioning MUO" on 23:20:15 07/15/17 Sat

Done.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I agree. And people complain that a top 15 is to much. Now they have top 20 still complaining.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:28 07/16/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: * Now they have top 10.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:01 07/16/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: the NEW MUO also has input in who makes the semi-finalist. Same thing, just without Mr. Trump.

Author:
Val
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:51 07/16/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Yes to everything about your post!!! I could have maybe gotten on board with this petition had it stuck to the objective like disappointment with the format. I think there should be a top 20 personally. However I cannot get on board with the dig at the very subjective attractiveness of the winners. I LOVE all IMG winners except this year's teen and I find them beautiful in different ways.

Author:
so no you lost me at 'most beautiful girl'
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:28 07/16/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.