VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: No way! And go back to fake beauty and attitude again? This was the worst message any young girl could get. People were fed up with the same plastic show year after year, it was about time MUO listened to thousands of people around the world complaining about this. Thanks to MUO for listening, you're on the right track.

Author:
Thanks but no thanks
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:55:25 07/16/17 Sun
In reply to: Jessica 's message, "Petitioning MUO" on 23:20:15 07/15/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Ok. I am listening to everyone's opinion. I took out the part about crowning the most beautiful girl and making it strictly about the format of the telecast, announcing dates/locations in advance and about giving more exposure to the winners. Hope this changes your mind about signing.

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:56 07/16/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: you shouldn't have taken that part out, but perhaps reworded it. Also I think that the timing of this petition needs to be after all the states have crowned. A lot of people won't sign because their daughters might be competing or even they may be competing and they don't want to be black listed.

Author:
IHP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:06 07/16/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Names of people who sign it are not visible. The only way a name would be visible were if they left a comment

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:40 07/16/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.