VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: She was serving FOOD to the children. I've seen pictures of her with the children and she ISN'T wearing gloves. This article is bad journalism. Shame on all of you for throwing her under the bus so quickly.

Author:
If the school lunch lady has to wear gloves to serve food then she should too because this is NO different
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:24:21 07/16/17 Sun
In reply to: HIM 's message, "Miss South Africa Sparks Fury After Wearing Gloves With HIV-Positive Orphans" on 19:35:27 07/12/17 Wed

Poor girl

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Another dumb story to spark outrage from the overly-sensitive pageant world. My love for South Africa remains strong

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:39 07/17/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I actually like her even more.

Author:
People can be such idiots
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:17 07/17/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: I would havve said, I'm not weasring gloves. It sends the wrong message. She wasn't that educated to do so.

Author:
LaVonne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:24 07/19/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: You're one to talk about education... You can't even spell. I would rather someone serving children food wear gloves. Especially since the children already have a compromised immune system.

Author:
Get a life
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:55 07/19/17 Wed

You're one to talk about education... You can't even spell. I would rather someone serving children food wear gloves. Especially since the children already have a compromised immune system.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.