VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The 1987 Miss Universe Pageant or as I call it "The Cecilia Bolocco Show." It was so obvious from the beginning of the pageant. She did nothing at the Miss South America pageant which was shown a few days before the Miss Universe Pageant. She had no personality at Miss South America and didn't seem to be into it. That's why I was so surprised to see a totally different person at Miss Universe. I guess you have more confidence when you know you're going to win!

Author:
roberta
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:48:57 07/21/17 Fri
In reply to: curious 's message, "The Pageant That Seemed Fixed The most" on 17:07:16 07/21/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: As much as it did seem like the pageant was set up for Cecilia to win, I can see why she won. But I think the biggest injustice that year was that the top two finishers at Miss South America 1987 were left out. i still don't get how Peru and Singapore placed over Patricia Lopez Ruiz and Victoria Zangaro

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:24:44 07/22/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Cecilia won the pageant in Singapur from the beginning to the end. She was beautiful, smart and elegant. The whole package. Patricia Lopez Ruiz was nothing but a spoiled and self-centered little girl who was deceived from the Miss Sudamerica organizers and judges in her native Colombia who made her think erroneously she was the best candidate from the group. I still remember what Miss Chile told the international press after the results in Colombia: "Yo era la mejor" (I was the best one). She was totally correct.

Author:
WLADIMIR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:38:56 08/06/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: She also may have not cared either about winning. She might have been focused on miss universe

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:50:09 09/15/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.