VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I don't think Miss Universe 2015 was fixed on who the finalists were. The top 5 was actually mine and many others top 5. Only thing fixed was the Steve Harvey announcing wrong winner, totally fixed. But I'd add Miss USA 2016 to your list.

Author:
:)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:08:38 07/22/17 Sat
In reply to: Jake 's message, "Miss Universe 2015 and Miss USA 2017" on 13:35:53 07/22/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Basically, I feel like Philippines needed a win and MUO was going to give it to them. I also agree with USA 2016.

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:36:43 07/23/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: In the eyes of the judges, Pia was a deserving winner. It was a unanimous decision - she was just the best that night.

Author:
- move on, it almost two years now...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:49 07/26/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Best suimsuit ? Best evening ? Best rehearsed answer for sure... Philippines was going to win no matter what ..how many times did she trip on that dress

Author:
BYE!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:56 07/26/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: If Pia did not deserve to win that night, then there would be no winner at all on that fateful evening because no other candidate was deserving. So bye bitch and I hope the door hits you on your way out. Scram!!!!

Author:
Gal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:33 07/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think Pia was a deserving winner AND I think that pageant was a fix. It's obvious that Steve Harvey's "mistake" was planned to give Filipino fans a heart attack and a sudden reversal of fortune.

Author:
Old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:04:41 07/27/17 Thu

I think Pia was a deserving winner AND I think that pageant was a fix. It's obvious that Steve Harvey's "mistake" was planned to give Filipino fans a heart attack and a sudden reversal of fortune.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: She was one of the best in swimsuit and in gown that night, and she answered her questions best: sincere, spontaneous and witty. Rehearsed answer? I dont think so, she gave the best answer to the final question (Q&A was one of Pia' stong points) without an interpreter. She was the total package, and she deserved her win

Author:
so sorry for you, you carry so much emotional baggage since she won
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:13 07/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well the topic is Fixed pageants and clearly MU 2015 was fixed for Philippines. How she made it past the swimsuit round and Brazil did not is still a head scratcher She should have been cut after 10

Author:
Rayray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:32 07/28/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think many of you are basing your swimsuit just on fitness, which is subjective, heck all pageants are subjective, but I think with swimsuit we aren't just going off measurements, but contestant presence onstage and I thought Pia had a lot of great presence on stage in swimsuit which is why she made the cut.

Author:
Anon-ie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:37 08/09/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: you are rationalizing to defend pia. fitness isn't subjective.

Author:
pia wasn't compared to others.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:08:33 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: you are rationalizing to bash Pia

Author:
- move on, there is a new Miss Universe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:29 08/15/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: if you are going to defend someone whom you seem to be living vicariously through, you should opt to do so with someone who doesn't have a jello body and an underbite.

Author:
find someone more worthy to defend.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:17 08/16/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: underbite? can you show us a photo?

Author:
like now?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:30 08/28/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Pia was not the Best in Swimsuit. It was Miss Colombia. Pia was good enough to land in Top 5 and Top 3 but the battle begins with the final Q&A where she outclassed Colombia. Pia looked radiant in evening gown that made her the top scorer. Remember people, it's not about the body or the gown, its how you carry yourselves.

Author:
enthused
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:53 08/28/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.